• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Whoa, so signs -- any kind of no gun sign, apparently -- can have the force of law after all? You guys are turning into Texas. Without the clearly delineated signs. :)

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    No trespassing signs have the force of law in Indiana.

This is basically a matter of restricted access to a certain group of people kind of like...
    segregation-50-years.0.0.jpg

and the no guns no money is our reaction like this..
    protesty.jpeg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Bu bu but, he is a trainer and teaches that you don't need a lawyer, so all of you money grubbin' lawyers just want to make him look bad.

I just don't want to see anyone get in trouble.

I want gun trainers to make money, lots of money. This is why we need the Freeman Proposal making gun training an above the line tax deduction . . . oh, wait . . . wrong thread.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Good information and thanks for sharing. There are plenty of pro-2A choices when eating out or shopping. Why not support the businesses who support us? In a pinch, they won't know unless you open carry. Open carry is our choice to make in Indiana, but it's not the only one. Choose as suits you, not them.

shootr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2015
    Mooresville
    we need to start listing these business that choose Moms demand action over lawful citizens. Even if they only post for this weekend, That should be enough to cost them Business!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Well, that's just his opinion. I saw upthread where there is no danger of arrest, since that never happens in Marion County.
    :):

Thanks for posting the link!

I left a comment.

To those posting concealed is concealed. ..
    1) why support that business with your money?
    2) why would you take the chance? Someone sees you "printing", and then what?

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    I left a comment.

To those posting concealed is concealed. ..
    1) why support that business with your money?
    2) why would you take the chance? Someone sees you "printing", and then what?

Both are great points, and spot on. Why run the risk of arrest while supporting a business who openly does not support our values or want our business?

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I would very strongly urge everyone to follow Guy Relford’s advice. Why someone would suggest it’s ok to break the law because it likely won’t result in charges in a certain county is beyond me. I can’t think of any potential benefit of giving or following that kind of bad advice.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I don't care if the sign is legal or not. I don't care if I could be prosecuted or not. I don't care if the business pursues charges or not. No, I'm not going to "conceal it and it's no big deal".

ANY BUSINESS THAT POSTS THESE OR A SIMILAR SIGN WILL NOT GET MY BUSINESS. It's as simple as that. They have the right to post any sign or have any policy they like. What that means to me is they have a fundamentally different or opposing view than I do, one that I won't fund or support.

I'd love it for anyone that sees these signs to return here and post up pictures and business names so we know who to avoid in the future. They will go on my "do not do business with" list along with Sara Lee, Levi's, Netflix, ebay, paypal, and many others.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online