• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    BLM staged a protest march downtown for the multiple time convicted felon who broke into 6 cars, stole a knife, ran at a cop with the knife, threw the knife at the cop, and got shot by the police.

So I'm wondering when BLM will march about this incident where 10 black people were shot. I'm not holding my breath...

Oh...
    So basically they shot an unarmed black guy then. :lmfao:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1020746

I'm putting this in the political section ( which I usually avoid) because I'm curious as to how this will be spun once the facts come out. I would say I wonder how mayor Pete will spin it but I think that's a given.

Currently I know no facts other than what the article says. I know where the bar is but couldn't tell you what the neighborhood is like. Was it gang related? Lovers quarrel gone bad? Guess we wait and see.

Any report yet on when the "black lives matters" clowns will be showing up for a "rally" or "peace march"?

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    With all the media hub-bub about the most important qualifications of presidential candydate Buttifudge, I just assumed this shooting occurred at a gay bar.

A quick check of DOC records reveals Citizen Logan first entered the system for a handgun violation back in the day before graduating to lengthy stints for possession and distribution of cocaine. Clearly he was making strides in turning his life around by burglarizing parked cars at knifepoint.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    The now deceased "alleged" perp was Eric J Logan age 53/54. All of the prior arrest records that I've seen are Eric Anthony Logan Jr age 35. Where can a record for Eric J Logan be found? Not saying there is none, just haven't found it.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Thanks, Brad.

I anticipate that it's going to get much worse before anything gets better, if it gets better.

When the announcement is made that the SBPD officer was justified in his actions, South Bend is going to turn into Ferguson.

And the gang warfare is ramping up. Usually it takes a whole week to get 12 shooting victims. We got that in one night. It's turning into a warzone.
    Will Mayor Pete and his hand picked Chief, tell the police to give them room to do their thing?

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Tony Katz had audio of the town hall that buttbutter held to cover this. The crowd was tearing him up. He was not prepared at any level to face the back lash. He is a pawn. He is pitiful.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    The wife went to an ortho doc yesterday for the first time and had to fill out a form. She said it had 5 or 6 choices for "sex" and also asked "how do you wish to be addressed" which included "we" "they" Mr Mrs Ms yada yada yada.

She crossed out the entire form, gave the receptionist a dirty look and was never asked to fill in anything else.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The wife went to an ortho doc yesterday for the first time and had to fill out a form. She said it had 5 or 6 choices for "sex" and also asked "how do you wish to be addressed" which included "we" "they" Mr Mrs Ms yada yada yada.

She crossed out the entire form, gave the receptionist a dirty look and was never asked to fill in anything else.

The PC culture has won.

Top Bottom