• ...and so much more!
  • Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    Thank you CZ evo that's good to know very helpful. I do go in between the irons and my red dot the irons on my scorpion are out standing. I will have to drive down there to check this out. Thanks again

Good on paper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 18, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Good on Paper,

If you ever decide to make the trip, let me know. Don't want you standing on the side feeling like an outcast because you don't know anyone. I'll even cover your match fee the first time! Batesville isn't that far from Indy

That's too kind my friend, I'll cover my match fee but i certainly appreciate the offer. That makes me feel welcome already !
    So it's the Tri County coon hunters range in Batesville at 9?

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    That's too kind my friend, I'll cover my match fee but i certainly appreciate the offer. That makes me feel welcome already !
    So it's the Tri County coon hunters range in Batesville at 9?

This Sunday at 9-930. Be warned! You will encounter some mud. I recommend boots. Not sure of the weather in Batesville, but it is raining here along the Ohio river.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    Some practical rifle matches would be great. Can't get around range rules or I'd set a couple up per year ...

-rvb

Wish you could now that Hillside's owner has finally gone of the deep end. I'd even help co-MD if you could do 2-gun events!

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    This sounds like a very good time. Any issues with SBRs and suppressors? Are you doing rifle reloads, do we need to carry extra mags to a stage?

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    KJQ6945,

No issues with either! It's up to you, the shooter, to make sure that you are legal. There are guys who run suppressed SBRs and suppressed pistols.

As far as reloads, there are always reloads. This sport is as much about running the gun as it is about shooting it. Sometimes malfunction drills are even thrown into the mix. You NEED 3 mags for your rifle and for your handgun.

Last edited:

Good on paper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 18, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Dumb question, but what's parking like? I just sold my old truck this week and only have a sporty sedan to drive. I have a company 4x4 but hate to ask the owner if I don't have to....

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    KJQ6945,

No issues with either! It's up to you, the shooter, to make sure that you are legal. There are guys who run suppressed SBRs and suppressed pistols.

As far as reloads, there are always reloads. This sport is as much about running the gun as it is about shooting it. Sometimes malfunction drills are even thrown into the mix. You NEED 3 mags for your rifle and for your handgun.

Thank you sir, I will definitely try to make one of these this summer. Sounds like a really good time.

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    Couple more questions, will the shoot get cancelled due to rain? And how long do they usually last?

Typically last about 4 hours. They shoot in the rain, but not in severe weather. With that being said, I WAS JUST INFORMED THAT THE TSA MATCH TOMORROW HAD BEEN CANCELLED. Due to the strong possibility of severe storms.

Gun Chooter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Jan 15, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Typically last about 4 hours. They shoot in the rain, but not in severe weather. With that being said, I WAS JUST INFORMED THAT THE TSA MATCH TOMORROW HAD BEEN CANCELLED. Due to the strong possibility of severe storms.

Thanks for the heads up, was getting ready to gather gear for tomorrow. Maybe next time.

Top Bottom