• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    Thanks for the heads up, was getting ready to gather gear for tomorrow. Maybe next time.

I certainly hope you try to make it to the match next month! This is the first match that they have cancelled in the two years that I have been shooting this sport. Breaks my heart, but safety first.

YoungMilsurpGuy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    Crown Point
    So you guys have any two gun matches not down in Kentuckiana but up in Northern Indiana, preferably around Northwest Indiana? Like within an hour or two of the Indiana-Illinois border or even up in southwest Michigan

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    [FONT=CIDFont+F3]MULTI-GUN..............(Fri, Apr 28 [/FONT][FONT=CIDFont+F4]&/or [/FONT][FONT=CIDFont+F3]Sat, Apr 29), (Fri, July28 [/FONT][FONT=CIDFont+F4]&/or [/FONT][FONT=CIDFont+F3]Sat, July29),(1, 2or 3 gun) (Fri, Sept 29 [/FONT][FONT=CIDFont+F4]&/or [/FONT][FONT=CIDFont+F3]Sat, Sept 30),(Fri, Oct 27 [/FONT][FONT=CIDFont+F4]&/or [/FONT][FONT=CIDFont+F3]Sat, Oct 28), [/FONT]

[FONT=CIDFont+F3]ORPCI.ORG[/FONT]

In Kentucky but about half the folks that show up are from Indiana. It is a fun match to shoot pistol only as well as two gun, you get a pass on the long range stuff (typically 2-100yd and a couple 200yd, I think).

(probably already covered, did not re-read all of the pages)

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    Is there an update on the possible upcoming matches in Batesville?

There will be a TSA match in Batesville this Sunday at 11:00 am. This is not the normal start time of the matches, but there is some type of special event going on at the club this week, which pushed the match back an hour. New shooters should be there no later than 10:30 for a new shooter orientation.

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    Since I learned this the hard way at my first TSA match, I want to stress that a rifle sling is MANDATORY equipment. This is a more realistic sport than most out there. They do not throw long guns in barrels. You will keep both guns on your person in most stages.

bauerr3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 29, 2013
    Southside
    Shot the TSA match yesterday, and I had an absolute blast. They are a great group of guys, they had great stages (except the confusing array from Hell...thanks for that Chaz :):), and I would encourage everyone to check it out next month. It really showed me a lot that I have to work on, and it was the most practical application of primary/secondary weapons that I have seen in a competitive format.

If you have any questions about anything (format, gear, etc) send CZ evo3 a PM and he will give you whatever you need. He bought me a sling specifically for this event, which far surpassed what I was expecting when I asked or more details on the event.

7920drew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Lafayette, IN
    Tagging. Everything I have Hearst bout them make them sound like fun. Rifle and pistol are my favorite but hate shotty which is which I don't want to do a 3gun shotgun reload jackoff session.

i hear that there is at least a honor shoot that happens in Indiana once a year, saw a threads for the last few years.its two gun.
    The Honor Flight Charity match has been at Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol Club for the last couple years and is on the calendar again this year for Nov 4th and 5th. I am not affiliated with it so I don't have any more info, and I haven't seen any announcements for it, but it's showing on the calendar. That's been a fun match in the past with rifle and pistol, rifle all the way from normal pistol distances out to about 250 yards. I'll definitely sign back up if they do end up hosting again.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Shot the TSA match yesterday, and I had an absolute blast. They are a great group of guys, they had great stages (except the confusing array from Hell...thanks for that Chaz :):), and I would encourage everyone to check it out next month. It really showed me a lot that I have to work on, and it was the most practical application of primary/secondary weapons that I have seen in a competitive format.

If you have any questions about anything (format, gear, etc) send CZ evo3 a PM and he will give you whatever you need. He bought me a sling specifically for this event, which far surpassed what I was expecting when I asked or more details on the event.

Get any video of this? Know or meet anyone who might have posted such online? Youtube or other links?
    TIA! :ingo:

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    The footage shot at the match still has to be edited, but videos are in the works. If I don't SO the next match, I'll try to shoot a few videos of some stages stages

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The footage shot at the match still has to be edited, but videos are in the works. If I don't SO the next match, I'll try to shoot a few videos of some stages stages

Thanks! Please post us a link when you get the video edited and uploaded.

Do you have a YouTube channel where we can see past videos?

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    Had the pleasure of shooting this two gun match. Great people very friendly and take there time to explain the course to a new 2 gun shooter. This was a great learning experience. I will come back for more. If you have ever wanted to shoot a two gun match make sure to check these guys out. Thanks CZ evo 3 for all the help.

Top Bottom