• Status
    Not open for further replies.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Yeah corey told me when I first bought my tickets that I didnt have to be there to win. obviously the steel is different because its heavy, LMAO.

+1

You DO NOT have to be present to win the suppressors

but

You DO have to be present to win the steel targets (Im not luggin' them around for a month)

Door prizes will be given out at 6pm and the steels can be taken right then or at the end of the shoot.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    UPDATE TO THE NO PASS OUT RULE:

DUE TO THE FACT THAT ONLY ONE VENDOR SHOWED
    AN INTEREST IN SELLING FOOD THIS YEAR AND
    BECAUSE IT IS A 7 1/2 HOUR DAY, I HAVE CHANGED
    THE NO PASS OUT RULE.

NEW RULE: PASS OUTS ARE ALLOWED BUT ONLY THE ORIGINAL TICKET PURCHASER WILL BE READMITTED WITH A USED TICKET. IF A PERSON LEAVING THE SHOOT HAS A PARKING SPOT AT THE MCF&G PARKING LOT HE/SHE IS NOT GUARENTEED A SPOT BACK IN THAT SAME LOT AND MAY BE PARKED IN THE OVERFLOW PARKING LOT AND MAY NEED TO RIDE THE SHUTTLE BACK TO THE SHOOT WHEN THEY RETURN.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    At the shoot, there will be no gun handling allowed anywhere except the firing line. All guns brought in must be in a holster, bag or case and may not be handled anywhere but the firing line.

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    what if you dont have a bag/holster/case for every firearm?

I think I might be a couple short.

I would at least use chamber flags then to help.

At the shoot, there will be no gun handling allowed anywhere except the firing line. All guns brought in must be in a holster, bag or case and may not be handled anywhere but the firing line.

So a Cold range in other words similiar to FNS?

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    The line will be hot and the vendors will have tables full of guns which will all be flagged. What I don't want to see is firearms in hands behind the line or anywhere else on the property. If you don't have bags/cases/holster for all your guns, get some.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Guns must be cased or holstered 100% of the time

The line will be hot and the vendors will have tables full of guns which will all be flagged. What I don't want to see is firearms in hands behind the line or anywhere else on the property. If you don't have bags/cases/holster for all your guns, get some.

Thank you for clarifying! Just like Friday Night Steel, it sounds like guns must be cased or holstered 100% of the time, unless under the direct supervision of the vendors running the firing line.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Be sure to swing by and visit us at the shoot this Sunday.

Hope to have something new for you to pre-order and I have had thoughts of having an event only sale....:cool:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

:yesway::yesway: sounds good! I dont want anymore holes than what I walk in with :D

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    I'm thinking of coming to this event as a spectator to help to see if I want to look further into getting a stamp and suppressor for my Sig 1911-22, would anyone there be interested/available to help with my questions?

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    I'm thinking of coming to this event as a spectator to help to see if I want to look further into getting a stamp and suppressor for my Sig 1911-22, would anyone there be interested/available to help with my questions?

You will be beating those guys off with a stick to get them to stop trying to answer questions concerning suppressed fire. No worries.

Although, I worry about my above statement sounding odd. llolz

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom