• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Should have very very very cool video and pics of a rare private multi-company (Liberty, Gemtech, Huntertown Arms & Thompson Machine) suppressor metering session next week that Hush Indiana is sponsoring on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schweeeeeeeeeeet!!!
    OOOOOO, this should be good!!!!!

Give this a couple years and I think this could potentially grow to the proportions that the AAC shoot has grown, and maybe even larger!

BTW, I'm planning to be there. My BIL will be home from the Army that weekend so I plan to bring him along too.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    OOOOOO, this should be good!!!!!

Give this a couple years and I think this could potentially grow to the proportions that the AAC shoot has grown, and maybe even larger!

BTW, I'm planning to be there. My BIL will be home from the Army that weekend so I plan to bring him along too.

You mean like 15 people might show up :)

Cory's done a great job setting HUSH up. Just from the buzz I've heard it will be more successful that the Silencer Shootout was. We are happy to be a part of it.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    More FREE doorprize SWAG thanks to BOBCAT STEEL!!!!!

We will be shooting this one during the shoot then we will give it away after the shoot.

YOU MUST STILL BE PRESENT AT 6PM TO WIN THIS ONE AND YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CEASE FIRE AFTER THE DRAWING TO TAKE IT!!

IMG_3030.jpg

MikeA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Good for AAC/remington/cerberus. Our shoot will still be awesome even though we don't have deep pockets

I was just saying that there were a few good things that came out of the event.

Other than that it looked like a party that cost 250k that less than 500 spectators came too.

Im looking forward to the hushindiana.com shoot.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Quick question, besides the obvious with the target by bobcat steel, are the drawings going to take place at the same time or throughout the day. Also, do we need to still be present to win, say if we leave a bit early?

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Quick question, besides the obvious with the target by bobcat steel, are the drawings going to take place at the same time or throughout the day. Also, do we need to still be present to win, say if we leave a bit early?
    ^^^^^^this is a goood question
    and another question I have is will there be ammo for sale there or should I go stock up on all my Subsonic before I come?? Sorry if this has been mentiond
    :rockwoot:

Bflo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Rule 19 on the Hush website says that "Door prize drawings will be held at 6pm on Sunday, June 12th, 2011. You need not be present to win."

Amattern

Expert
    Rating - 97.1%
    66   2   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    I was going to be there sunday but I got suckered into working. :xmad:
    I'm sure it would've been a great time. I really wish I could make it since I'm wanting to get a suppressor soon and feel this would be a great time to get much needed info on what my wants and needs are. Hope this is a big hit so it becomes a regular event.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom