• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    You will be beating those guys off with a stick to get them to stop trying to answer questions concerning suppressed fire. No worries.

Although, I worry about my above statement sounding odd. llolz

This is what I am hoping for since I do not own any suppressors, but I want one so I am going to go see my options and put some rounds through them. Maybe win one as well!

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    Just a heads up.
    I was at Eagle Creek today (Friday) around closing time. I checked in to the location on FaceBook (yeah I'm a dork), and the nearest location listed was "2001 Hush Indiana suppressor shoot, June 11".
    I know it's a late piece of info and I don't know if you have a way to delete that, but you might want to in order to avoid any further confusion about location.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Just a heads up.
    I was at Eagle Creek today (Friday) around closing time. I checked in to the location on FaceBook (yeah I'm a dork), and the nearest location listed was "2001 Hush Indiana suppressor shoot, June 11".
    I know it's a late piece of info and I don't know if you have a way to delete that, but you might want to in order to avoid any further confusion about location.

I am not sure it can be deleted. The address has been changed on the facebook page. The change was about 6 weeks ago and we have done lots of advertising and I personally called every person who bought pre-sale tickets for the old location. At this point I think it is a lost cause if they haven't heard the news.

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    I am not sure it can be deleted. The address has been changed on the facebook page. The change was about 6 weeks ago and we have done lots of advertising and I personally called every person who bought pre-sale tickets for the old location. At this point I think it is a lost cause if they haven't heard the news.

I didn't get a phone call :( Now I feel left out.

On a plus side, I've already got my guns packed!
    Oh, do we need the thread adapter fof a gsg1911, or will there be some there to use?

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    The INGO Wheel O Swag will first spin at 1pm at the INGO Table. INGO Site Supporters are eligible to spin the wheel :ingo:

317iatc.png

This is your chance to win a new in box BENCHMADE GRIPTILIAN Knife

Come back to the table each hour for another chance to spin 2:00, 3:00, 4:00 :yesway:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I was just thinking..
    With my luck, I will win one of the suppressors that DONT come with the Tax paid... and I am too poor to pay it, lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom