2011 Hush Indiana Suppressor Shoot AAR & Pics (Postive & Negative Feedback Please!!)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

silent 50 cal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    cory the wabash ones had a great time, lots of brass left, always fun to get to shoot and meet new people at shoots, hope this happens again soon...lots of bullet,s that need to go down range....p.s. will you post winners here as we had to leave a bit early.....
    again thanks for a great time

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Here we are getting the INGO booth setup before the general public arrives.

3342qes.jpg

Here is a view down a row of unclaimed vendor tables.

1z2oy6v.jpg

6gk5t1.jpg

6j1vdk.jpg

VUPDblue points to the prize that's named after him-- the "VUPDblue Perma-ban".

2u8gk0g.jpg

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    2d14q2r.jpg

jg4pbc.jpg

This lovely couple took advantage of INGO's $5 hat/shirt deal!

vscj8k.jpg

Shooters are beginning to line up for some quiet fun!

2e21jev.jpg

The deals were so good Gamez235 fainted!

2cz6erk.jpg

Last edited:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    INGO Loves some Gemtech

Gemtech

Gemtech

Gemtech and Spikes

Liberty Suppressors

Liberty

Tyler

View from behind the line

21st Century Firearms in the House

21st Century Firearms

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Good event, good people

Great event today! The only changes I would have made would be to make sure the food vendor showed up (the Dogfather LLC out of Carmel bailed on us). Other than that, the demo day went very smoothly and was safe, clean fun. I was especially impressed how many club members showed up to check it out!

Hopefully we introduced a bunch of new folks to Marion County Fish and Game; we're always looking for new members! For membership info, please check out:

www.IndyRange.com

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Was rambone actually there giving vaccines?

:):

he was really short and looked a lot like Que, or was that really him, dun dun dun, the world will never know, lol.

so I spun the wheel, and won .... meet a mod: I chose VUPDblue, he was nice :D

then I spun the second time and won: perma Ban by VUPDblue. :( he must not know yet because im still here :rockwoot: yay! :):

I gotta say this was an awesome event! HUGE thanks to Corey and all the vendors who made this possible. thanks to all the guys who allowed us to shoot their weapons and suppressors (Jason especially). HUGE thanks to GEMTECH for not only supplying some fun guns but also FREE AMMO< WOW!!!!!!!
    I enjoyed meeting everyone, and really appreciate everyone who played a part in making this possible. It was AWESOME to say the least!!!!

Last edited:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Where did Britton find this guy?

The INGO Wheel O SWAG

Tyler aka "C note" -> That's how he rolls

Not everyone can be a winner
    ...... But everyone has a chance to land on a Rambone Vaccination :cool:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I was at the Westside Pride Park (directly across Girls School Road from the range) with my son from 3:00 until a little after 4:00; we didn't hear much except for a couple strings of full-auto fire. Figured the demo products were working as advertised. :)

The weather sure was great for you guys today; glad to hear the event went so well! :yesway: :ingo:

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Had a great time today, picked up some INGO swag, met some more of the INGOers in person, and even got vaccinated. Thanks to everyone that put this together, it was a quiet blast.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Hush 2011 was excellent. Kudos to Corey / SSNFA for putting on a great event. I think Hush will only get bigger and INGO is happy to be a part of it.

It's great to put real names and faces to screen names. Thanks INGOers for stopping by today and saying hi... we appreciate your continued support! It's always amazing to have so many people stop by the table who read INGO on a daily basis but have not registered. When we ask for a screen name many just say "ohh I lurk" That's cool and we hope some of you will register as we would appreciate your contributions. What makes INGO so great is the CONTENT on here. More members making quality post = more content and more fun.

Our advertisers keep INGO running and they are always helping out. Our only Wheel O Swag prize today was going to be a Benchmade Kinfe from Brad's Knives until cwood from Indiana Supply Depot kicked in a Surefire Light. Then Jahred and Britton from 21st Century Firearms kicked in 5000 rounds of .22

nDqeZ.jpg

Thank you guys. Your support is greatly appreciated.

It was great to be set up with 21st and ISD along with INGO Advertisers

Bobcat Steel,
    Black Owl Customs and Profire Arms

INGOers... SUPPORT THOSE WHO SUPPORT THE SITE! Check out our Advertisers here:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/support_our_sponsors/

MCFG was a great venue and VUPDblue made sure everything was running smoothly. Overall a great day and look forward to next year! :ingo:

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Thanks to all the vendors out there today, as well as to the individuals who weren't selling anything but still let me shoot their stuff. In addition to the suppressor awesomeness I got to try out a couple guns I'd been looking for a chance to shoot. Took me a long time to wipe the silly grin off my face after getting the chance to shoot full auto. Not sure how I'll be able to go back to having to wear hearing protection after today

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    I had a great time at the event today. Next time I will bring my toys out to play. One thing that I would change. I would put a few more feet between the tables in the shooting area. It did get a little crowded at times, but it did not detract from the good time I had. I did get a good video of a gemtech guy trying to shoot a MP5.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I also wanna thank the range officers and volunteers for keeping a very safe line without it feeling like the wrath of god was coming down on us shooters. it was very relaxed but at the same time very safe. this was my first experience at MCFG and I am now considering a membership! other ranges could learn a few things from your awesome facility and staff!

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    Awesome event!!!
    I learned so very much. The venders were top notch. Very informative. I think I spent over an hour alone talking to the Liberty Guys. I had alot of fun. I can definatly see a couple can's in my future!!!

Thanks you Cory for putting this on! It was very well thought out. I'm very pleased that I got to try out several different types of suppressors on sever different hosts! I hope that there will be a Hush II next year!

zenbruno

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    I had a great time today! Large, coordinated events like this don't just happen by magic, and many thanks to Corey for orchestrating it. As MCF&G is my home range, I was proud to see it play host for the day. And thank you vendors for supplying the ammo for us to shoot! :)

I got to spin the INGO wheel a couple times for some cool swag -- thanks, INGO! :ingo: And personally, I spent a good deal of time at Liberty Suppressors shooting and learning about their product. I'm fairly certain that an order is forthcoming!

I brought my own sandwiches and snacks, so I didn't even notice that the food vendor didn't show up. Oh yeah, and I bought a couple more steel targets from Bobcat Steel! I can't wait to put 'em down range and hear 'em ring! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom