• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    So, I took your advice, even though you weren't talking to me! ;)

I went north at Mongo and came up totally empty, zero, zilch, nadda, nothing, NONE......You get the drift! ;) In fact, if I was any further north, I would be off of the property! :D

Probably be the weekend before I can get back out. I did have fun though. :D

Any time spent hunting/shooting/hiking/camping is far better than that same amount of time spent working! ;)

Just sayin'

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    ended up trying to run off trespassers and got stuck in the mud, didn't even get to hunt, but did see where my deer ran off to, so it wasn't a total wash.

JDubb

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Frankfort IN
    JT,

I had my rack from Nov. 6th looked at and the numbers are 148 7/8 inch gross and 143 1/2 netted, but of course it is still a green score.

Justin

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Seen 8 in a picked bean field on my way to work yesterday. They were far enough off the road it made it difficult to tell how many were bucks.

clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    Yesterday was a good day hunting. First day I had seen anything since Archery season. We busted 3 doe on our way to the stand. The deer were moving good up through 11am. Took one to donate for Hunters feed the homeless. Processor in Bloomington said numbers are way way down this year for him. Funniest thing I saw all day...A guy rolled up to drop off his deer and the processor asked if his buddy was bringing it. He popped open the trunk of his Honda Civic and there is a small doe field dressed. No plastic or anything just in the trunk.

Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    The wife saw 5 through her new Nikon 8X40 binoculars that I got and gave her for Christmas tonight. I was NADA!

Froze my fanny off, well, not really, it is still there! ;)

I was going to walk a bit and maybe drive a woods for her but ended up sitting. Not enough clothes and the morning hunt is supposed to be even colder! DUDE! :D

smittygj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2010
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    I sat the edge of a cornfield that I saw three deer in last night, but didn't see anything today. May hunt the woods tomorrow morning, but will be back on the cornfield again tomorrow.

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    I went out this fridgiddd morning saw 4 big does before I even got up the tree. They came in while I was getting ready to go up. It was shooting hours but my bow was laying on the forest floor. I sat 2 hours and my toes got cold. 11 degrees here. Brrrr
    The coyotes were howling away this morning, my gosh they can make some noise.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Final gun hunt at Crane, buddies with a 9, button and doe down. I'm in a spot I've seen does in before so I amng hoping to see one before dark.

Top Bottom