2011NFADay: NFA Days 2011 Date and Time!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    OK everyone, NFA Day 2011 has been through the planning stages and a date has been set. NFA Day 2011 and NFA Alumni Day 2011 will be on September 24th and 25th, respectively.

There are spots for 25 INGO members on each day. Saturday is for NFA n00bs (folks who don't own any NFA items and are not very familiar with them) and Sunday is for folks who have attended NFA Days in the past and want to come share their acquired NFA "toys" with the rest of the class :D
    Since space is limited, signups will be lottery style. The signup thread will be open from August 1st through August 14th. The drawing for names will take place on August 15th.

You must have been an INGO member before today's date (7-15-2011) to be eligible to attend.

By the date of the name drawing, it will be about 6 weeks until the event. This should be enough time to stock-up on ammo and other necessities. Please only sign up if you are serious about attending.

NFA Day is a free to attend event brought to you by fellow INGO members who desire to share their education and share their NFA firearms with other enthusiasts who may not know the legalities of such things as Machineguns, Silencers, Short Barreled Rifles and other NFA offerings. There will be many examples of the above firearms available for attendees to shoot FOR FREE provided that they bring their own ammo or buy what's available on the day of the shoot. The shoot will take place at a private range in central Brown County Indiana.

Please ask any questions you may have right here in this thread. :ingo::ar15:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Stocking up of ammo begins very soon... Still have a little left over from last year's shoot! So that we know what to buy, what cool guns will we be shooting, Mr. Blue? ;) :D

JTinIN

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2010
    Home Range Richmond
    Well looks like I don't qualify for either day (I never fit in ;-). I am not new to NFA (when first started one could Form 1 their own machine gun), thus I am out for day one and since never attended a NFA day I am out for day two. Appears us old guys need to stick to the standard BYO NFA shoots in and out of state, with a few first timers tossed in. Half Inch Plus Cubed

Side Question: If it is not belt fed, is it really a "real" machine gun?
    Hint sub guns, main battle rifles and full auto carbines are not "really" a machine guns, making a Bren the nominal cut off ;-).

Last edited:

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    NFA Face!

This is one of my favorite pics from the 2010 NFA Alumni Day.

It's INGO member Kr_treefrog2 moments after shooting a full-auto AK from 21st Century.

29uoe82.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom