2011NFADay: NFA Days 2011 Date and Time!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    If you're interested, I'll see if we can get a handful of people to show up sometime when it's much, much, cooler outside and we'll have some NFA toys for you to play with down here in the Columbus area. If I were a class III dealer (I'm not), I'd use this as a pretty good opportunity to show a guy obviously interested in class III items some for sale wares. I know a REALLY good one up in Bluffton that might show you some full auto guns sometime... ;)

Sorry to Necro-rez this, but new job has limited my browsing time greatly...

Where around Columbus can you play with class III goodness? Except private land. To my knowledge, both public ranges (CERAland and Atterbury) were both no-full-auto, though suppressed is OK iirc...

BerdingBa

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Hi there, horrible with message boards, even though I have been a member for a while....need to use it more. Anyway I am a Class 3 dealer and just wondering where the shoot is at? And if there is still space?

Thanks

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Hi there, horrible with message boards, even though I have been a member for a while....need to use it more. Anyway I am a Class 3 dealer and just wondering where the shoot is at? And if there is still space?

Thanks

Thanks for the note!

Spaces for the class are by lottery. People are signing up for the lottery in another thread.

Due to physical space on the range, the class is limited to people who don't own any NFA items but are interested in getting into this part of the firearms world. As a Class III dealer, you wouldn't qualify for the class as you are already quite knowledgeable about NFA items and the process to acquire them.

Perhaps you can participate in an open shoot of NFA items some time and place in the future. As INGO grows, there’s an increasing need for people to help organize events.

alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    The suspense on knowing whether or not my name was drawn is killing me!!!

:runaway:

and if the names haven't been drawn yet...then I just happen to have a couple packs of Bacon at home that can be used as a bribe :whistle:

Last edited:

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If I remember correctly last year it took the mods a few days or so to release the names. We just have to be patient and remember these mods do have day jobs. Though Bacon is one way to a mods heart. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom