• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Got a decent size male in one of my snares yesterday after I checked the line or today; foot-caught, and I don't see how it could've happened (rear foot) but I'll take it.

Total = 26

IndianaSlim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    10 in the month of January

So far I’m batting 0 in the month of February. Have been battling snow, fog and just a general lack of coyotes that want to play.

Total 41

Slonsteady

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Plainfield
    These are some great numbers. Thanks for posting. I am 2 for 4. One got the classic, "I ll be baak ", Due to him walking right by my set while I was eating a sandwich. I burn a lot of calories on my hunts.

My miss was due to a new rifle and scope I just needed more range time and I called in this big beautiful white yote to 10 yards. I called her in on my new mouth rabbit call and she snuck in cross wind on a the frozen river and popped up and said "you ain't food".

My kills were a young yearling and a beautiful light colored 40 pound male. Took them both with my 22lr at 75 and 50 yards.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    10 in the month of January

So far I’m batting 0 in the month of February. Have been battling snow, fog and just a general lack of coyotes that want to play.

Total 41

I'm the opposite. Absolutely nothing in January wanted to come out.

We're at 43 after slonsteady

TOTAL - 43

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    These are some great numbers. Thanks for posting. I am 2 for 4. One got the classic, "I ll be baak ", Due to him walking right by my set while I was eating a sandwich. I burn a lot of calories on my hunts. 

My miss was due to a new rifle and scope I just needed more range time and I called in this big beautiful white yote to 10 yards. I called her in on my new mouth rabbit call and she snuck in cross wind on a the frozen river and popped up and said "you ain't food".

My kills were a young yearling and a beautiful light colored 40 pound male. Took them both with my 22lr at 75 and 50 yards.

Mine have all been dark, almost black... I've heard the dark ones aren't very valuable for fur so I just tossed them for the scavengers... I've never sold the pelts. Does anybody here sell the pelts to help fund their coyote killin' addiction?

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I do. I get $8-12 per coyote, so it's not huge amounts of money, but it helps cover bullets and ammo. Around here, the buyers seem to be done for the season.

Total - 43

IndianaSlim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Mine have all been dark, almost black... I've heard the dark ones aren't very valuable for fur so I just tossed them for the scavengers... I've never sold the pelts. Does anybody here sell the pelts to help fund their coyote killin' addiction?

I give the good ones to a buddy who traps. I don’t skin them and only drop off the ones that don’t have a big hole between their neck and their hips.

dugsagun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    portage
    Found On Road Dead does mean it! heh. That reminds me of one of mr whites comedy routines. He goes on about his cousin and all the huge amounts of prep work he does just to hunt deer, and ron responds with, oh yeah well i hit one with a VAN with the lights on and the horn a blowing! hehe.

Top Bottom