• mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    47 - I forgot to add the last one we got here a couple of days ago. Three more on the cameras since then so we aren't done by any means!

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    They are getting so close to my house but still 1/4 mike away. Been going out with my rifle but still got the first one. Really hoping to add to the count

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Sweet, I get 50!!!

Checked my snares and found a big male yesterday. Never before have I seen a coyote with paws as big as this old guy had. I didn't have a tape-measure on me but I used my Benchmade for scale and snapped a pic, then measured my Benchmade when I got back to the shop. The PADS (only the pads) front-to back 2-7/8"; front legs looked about like my forearms, they were built tough.

Total - 50

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    This morning (2-26-2018)

Xml1xNR.jpg

wA65jPI.jpg

Count/Total - 51

Attachments

• Xml1xNR.jpg
      Xml1xNR.jpg
      316.9 KB · Views: 12

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    These aren't the two from last night, but the males have been pretty big here as well. The one to the left is the male.

1xQSBtf.jpg

This is a pic of my hubby holding him up next to his body for comparison. He's just under 6 foot tall.

apBNUgq.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    possumpacker....is your count of 53 just for you since the beginning of this year or the beginning of the season? I believe the intent of this thread was to be the count since January 1st but they thought you were counting since season started last fall.

Hubby is back out there now. After he got the two last night and came in, more were on the cameras.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I really need to get me some of these fancy rifle scopes... I have head mounted NVGs but no thermal/nvg aiming devices... 2 'yotes out front yesterday when I got up for work, 3 of them this morning (plus 7 deer, so ability to properly ID target is crucial). Unfortunately, I can only get them in the dark with my current setup when the stars align. IE, full moon and bright enough to look through rifle scope with head-mounted NVG, and coyote stands still long enough that I can get everything lined up and ready for a clean shot. It's far from ideal... I plan to correct that with some of the new budget thermal scopes hitting the market.

possumpacker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    parke co
    possumpacker....is your count of 53 just for you since the beginning of this year or the beginning of the season? I believe the intent of this thread was to be the count since January 1st but they thought you were counting since season started last fall.

Hubby is back out there now. After he got the two last night and came in, more were on the cameras.
    my count was from season opener, my bad. caught 7 in oct. then quit through nov for deer season. started again in dec. up 54 now. 24 within a mile of the house.

Top Bottom