8 spencer rifle
    9 chemteach
    10 actaeon277's dad
    11 actaeon277's brother (adam)
    12 bigretic
    13 chef larry
    14 dragon talon tsi awd

Pending

BLUE FALCON you do not trust.... ever.... there is a reason for that... That username makes me quiver with 2nd guessing 3rd degree questions... Paging buddy F*cker I mean Blue Falcon... JK :)

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    BLUE FALCON you do not trust.... ever.... there is a reason for that... That username makes me quiver with 2nd guessing 3rd degree questions... Paging buddy F*cker I mean Blue Falcon... JK :)

Its funny, because I brought that up a while back. Actually, I wasn't very nice about it, which is a shame because he's s good guy. But believe it or not, that was his unit back in the day. The brigade all had falcon battalions. Blue was one of them. Funny, but that's how times change.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Its funny, because I brought that up a while back. Actually, I wasn't very nice about it, which is a shame because he's s good guy. But believe it or not, that was his unit back in the day. The brigade all had falcon battalions. Blue was one of them. Funny, but that's how times change.

Don't let him fool ya he's just a BF all around.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Hobart

Lol, man, don't go in guns a blazin!!! I just saw that stick out like a sore thumb I figured I'd mention that fact... I thought it was funny and had to chime in like I said... A lot of us veterans seem scarce here once again... OIF/OEF/OND frat boys where y'all at? I have a University of Central Iraq decal on my SUV, always get a kick out of the inside joke when civilians look at me like they "no nintendo" the joke, I just laugh my @$$ off...

Don't let him fool ya he's just a BF all around.

He couldn't be more of a BF from an old SSGT and mustang LT I had in my last unit... If I ever see those 2 now there will be hellfire and brimstone for them... Whenever I hear of a blue falcon, those 2 ring that bell for me...

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Bump

We still need more volunteers to be able to put this on again. Come on people, step up and help introduce new shooters to the sport!

mrobnoxious1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Plymouth
    I'll volunteer, but I have reservations about handing over a loaded weapon to a stranger with no way of protecting myself. They are not doing a background check for the shooters. Will we be able to have our pistols on our hips at the ranges while instructing?

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Let’s not go there with this thread. We all know the new rules and how to get around them. If you don’t like them don’t participate as I am doing.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I am afraid this is a wash. One of the 14 Volunteers has been shootered, which gives us 13 of the 15 necessary with no runners, cooks or greeters. There are always a couple of Murphy's law last minute drop outs.

It is time for you to inform your contact that their (DNR not his) rule changes have put the kabosch on the event.

I'm out due to not being able to do it right.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Guess its a wash then. Hopefully we can get after the DNR to change these stupid rules for the future

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    If someone drafts a letter I would like a copy so the wife and I can print sign and send off to anyone and everyone about this travesty. I mean we had a great thing going sucks it had to end this way.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    If someone drafts a letter I would like a copy so the wife and I can print sign and send off to anyone and everyone about this travesty. I mean we had a great thing going sucks it had to end this way.

Agreed. If someone more articulate than i could put something together, even post something here to be copied and a list of whom we should address it to that'd be great. Definitely a shame

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think it's a mistake not to do the DNR shoot.
    Watch the news.
    We need to make sure people aren't only getting information from TV.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom