$300.00 knife budget. What would you buy?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Why do non knife people always stop in and try to offer gun advice. I love it. The average person will use a knife 5 times more a day than there gun yet for some reason they are so willing to accept a sub par knife for the job. I guess some folks will just never get it.

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    Why do non knife people always stop in and try to offer gun advice. I love it. The average person will use a knife 5 times more a day than there gun yet for some reason they are so willing to accept a sub par knife for the job. I guess some folks will just never get it.

There probably the same people who complain about the price of fuel but won't hesitate to spend $50.00 on cigarettes and lottery.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana

Hmmm...you have a point. Next time I see a thread saying I have XX hundreds of dollars to buy a gun, I'm going to recommend such and such a knife :D

Speaking of sub par product for doing a job, Pat you still carrying those dirty ars glocks?

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    There probably the same people who complain about the price of fuel but won't hesitate to spend $50.00 on cigarettes and lottery.

Were?

They're.

Oh I see.

:cool:

I have never counted the times in a day I use my knife but I'm well sure its over a dozen.

I am pretty sure I have never used my gun to clean my finger nails.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Ok so now a delima.

I have made up my mind and I want to buy a BHK T2 as a new EDC knife. They use paypal to process thier orders. I don't like paypal and really don't want to use it. But I can't order from BHK without using it.

Should I swallow my pride and use paypal to buy an awesome knife I want, or should I stick to my boycott of paypal and shop else where?

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Wait for the next 1500 (6 weeks or so?) and pay cash, they'll usually knock a few bucks off the website prices.

Therein lays the problem. I work all weekend and I haven't been to a 1500 in about 5 years. So it's either online or maybe find a buddy who is going that i can trust to pick one up for me

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Hmmm...you have a point. Next time I see a thread saying I have XX hundreds of dollars to buy a gun, I'm going to recommend such and such a knife :D

Speaking of sub par product for doing a job, Pat you still carrying those dirty ars glocks?

lol that will be hilarious. link the thread when you do it lol. And yes for the record I am still carrying the most reliable hand gun made :)

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    bhkt220copy_zps0dcbbd82.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

I went ahead and ordered the BHK T-2. I have a thing for traditional Japanese blade designs. And this one was in my budget.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I went ahead and ordered the BHK T-2. I have a thing for traditional Japanese blade designs. And this one was in my budget.

But...but...you could have bought a Hi Point for that! Or 2 Mosin Naganjts!! Or a beat up Ruger Mark 1! Marlin 60 or 795!! Remington 587! Hell, back in the day my daddy's daddy bought a Colt Python with all the fixins for that!

:)::):

Sweet little thing, I'll be curious how it handles some throwing and batoning :D

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville

But...but...you could have bought a Hi Point for that! Or 2 Mosin Naganjts!! Or a beat up Ruger Mark 1! Marlin 60 or 795!! Remington 587! Hell, back in the day my daddy's daddy bought a Colt Python with all the fixins for that!

:)::):

Sweet little thing, I'll be curious how it handles some throwing and batoning :D

I know for the $200.00 it cost me I could have bought a box of 9mm or a P-mag! What was I thinking? :ugh:

Seriously though I have 40 acres of woods that I haven't had the chance to clear out since all the storms blew through a while ago. I went down there last weekend and it's worse than I expected. A lot of the trees were weakened by the droughts the last few years and more than I thought have fallen over. I thinks its gonna take more than my TOPS Steel Eagle and a hatchet to clear out all the trails. This may be a job for STIHL instead of steel.

Oh well it will still be fun.

Very nice combo! Congrats.

Thanks I'm looking forward to getting it, this will be my first BHK.

Top Bottom