$300.00 knife budget. What would you buy?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Seriously though I have 40 acres of woods that I haven't had the chance to clear out since all the storms blew through a while ago. I went down there last weekend and it's worse than I expected. A lot of the trees were weakened by the droughts the last few years and more than I thought have fallen over. I thinks its gonna take more than my TOPS Steel Eagle and a hatchet to clear out all the trails. This may be a job for STIHL instead of steel.

Oh well it will still be fun.

Thanks I'm looking forward to getting it, this will be my first BHK.

Should have bought a used STIHL 361.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I got an e-mail from BHK. They say my knife will take 30 days to finish. And they called me Aurthur. My name is Chris, it is even in my e-mail address. And the digital the paypal receipt has my full name printed on it. I figured they just forwarded one e-mail to several customers at once.

Patiently waiting....

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    ESSEE

There someone said ESSEE.

Honestly ESSEE's do not cost $300.00 so I think they got over looked do to the higher budget that I set in the OP. ESSEE's are great knives for the money but in the $300.00 range I don't know to many people who would buy an ESSEE over a BUSSE given the chance.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Got my BHK-T2! What a beautifull knife! I haven't put it down since the mail came yesturday morning. You can tell that every inch of steel, every divet in the micarta, every rivet in the handle was all ground by hand. Small imperfections give it away but add so much character at the same time it just adds to the over all appeal of the knife. It really is a hand crafted work of art. It is also RAZOR sharp! This has quickly become my new favorite knife and my new EDC fixed blade. I will be buying more BHK knives in the future no question.

Pics will come when I get the chance.

Top Bottom