• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Update on Dayton murderer, sounds like the bar in Cali and Parkland.
    "There was a kill list and a rape list, and my name was on the rape list," one female classmate told the Associated Press. [h=1]Dayton suspect compiled 'hit list' and 'rape list' in high school: reports[/h]
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/dayton-ohio-shooting-suspect-hit-list

Has there been a pic of this nut released yet. My SIL is from the Dayton area and thinks he knows this guys family.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Has there been a pic of this nut released yet. My SIL is from the Dayton area and thinks he knows this guys family.

Connor Betts...

connor-betts-facebook-2.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    1. Blurry-as-**** images.
    2. MyLife is not infallible. It tries to create a profile on everyone. Have you ever looked at it?
    3. Gateway Pundit.

Nah man.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, generally the guns deaths of criminals greatly outnumber the domestic terrorism instances. Innocents, I'm not so sure. But that's not the point. The first way to protect yourself, is to not put yourself in situations where there is a high likelihood that you'll be harmed. I don't use drugs, sell drugs, or troll the inner city looking for hookers. The odds of me get hurt as a result of criminal enterprise is low, because I'm not in that lifestyle. Now, If theres some loon that wanted to kill handsome people, like me, what my protection? Unlike if I was criminal, I can't actively avoid being targeted because of the way I look. Surely you understand the difference?

Smith & Wesson. Sig. Walther. Various 1911 clones. <shudder>Glock</shudder> Ew. I may have thrown up a bit in my mouth after typing the latter. So ugly. But still, if ugly is all you got, it fires the same bullets as the others...

Top Bottom