• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    People like you don't seem to grasp the idea that this is a private forum and that you're bound by the rules imposed by the owner. This isn't the street, and the 1st amendment sure as hell doesn't apply here. You play nice and follow the rules or you get kicked out on your ass. Simple as that.

Yep. The banning was not a result of the content of your posts, but rather the (extremely poor) delivery of that content.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    My brother has just recieved his LTCH and has been carrying openly pretty often. He didn't have any problems until he decided to visit Circle Centre Mall in downtown Indianapolis with his wife. He entered the mall and was immediately appropached by mall security and asked to leave, because they do not permit people to carry open or concealed in this mall. The security officer said that this is because they have plain clothed federal & state law enforcement on the premisis. My brother spoke with the security officer for a few minutes and then left. Upon leaving the mall and walking 50 yards or so, my brother was approached by two IMPD officers and grabbed from behind by both arms. The officers said "You need to come with us!" and forced him down the sidewalk and let go of him and asked "Do you have a license for that?" and pointed at his handgun. My brother said "Yes." and began to slowly reach for his wallet. At this point one officer grabbed my brother's arm and said "No!" The other officer then removed my brother's wallet and asked "Is it in here?" while holding the wallet in my brother's face. My brother replied "Yes, give it to me and I will show you where it is." The officer then handed his wallet back to him and my brother retrieved his LTCH and handed it to the officer. The officer then began to run his information while the other officer said "You need to cover that thing up! Now! Right now! In front of me, before you walk away!" His LTCH was returned and one officer said "You are good to go."

...or what?

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    This is why mods don't want us to self moderate. I turned the language filter off (Scutter has nothing on my awesome, almost Zen like skills) and he actually said "love cops". Now doesn't everyone feel bad?

Blue, I would rep you, but you turned it off so +1 to you.

Still waiting to hear from Frank before I go all armed east side up in here. :)

Top Bottom