• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I've noticed that just about every news link you post is from vice. Coming from you raises a pretty bright red flag.

Nevertheless, it seems to be a balanced piece. I did not think the video sought to draw any conclusions for the viewers.

I've posted quite a few from them lately, as they have been front and center on both the ME and Ukraine, unlike the other MSM outlets. And the fact that they just report what's happening without any spin makes it good source material.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I see Vice as a more organizationally developed version of Michael Yon. I mean, it has its own filter, but every reporter does. I tend to post more from Reuters or BBC - does that raise a red flag?

By the way, if only Yon were over there reporting. That'd be cool. I mean - not for him, but for the rest of us.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Judge all trees by their fruit. EVERYPLACE islam goes ends up becoming an open sewer of tragedy and suffering. Wanten killing of non combatant men, women and children who are not followers of islam. Destruction of everything that has been developed, buildings, livestock, farms. Always has, always will.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Judge all trees by their fruit. EVERYPLACE islam goes ends up becoming an open sewer of tragedy and suffering. Wanten killing of non combatant men, women and children who are not followers of islam. Destruction of everything that has been developed, buildings, livestock, farms. Always has, always will.
    You do realize there is Islam in the US, right?

Maybe that's a bad example, after looking at your description.

Turkey is majority Islam and seems to be stable.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Unfortunately yes I'm aware of that.
    I wish we could build a big dome around all of those countries. Let them kill each other off like they have been doing for thousands of years. Contain the stank

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Heck, let's put the dome around us and keep everyone else out!

Alas, such an accomplishment is beyond our current technology. So, we need to chart a path in the world as it is.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    haha*

I think we have a pretty good idea....

* Subject matter is not funny, but I thought the rhetorical question was.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Should be interesting when they get around to hitting the Jews to the south. Maybe Benny will introduce them to the decisive solution of nuclear fission.:twocents:

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    When Barry was elected for a second time, I made two predictions.

One was that we would be on the brink of a World War before he left office.

Sybaris

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    When Barry was elected for a second time, I made two predictions.

One was that we would be on the brink of a World War before he left office.

Are we?

If so please provide what you consider the indications.

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    Are we?

If so please provide what you consider the indications.

From Webster: World war (n) a war engaged in by all or most of the principal nations of the world

I don't think we are...yet.

At this point we are in a state of constant war; particularly the united states.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

There is Islam in the US. There was also Islam in Lebanon while it was a majority-Christian country, and its Moslems were peaceful until they had sufficient numbers to launch a revolution. Unless you have spent the last 40 years in a cave, you should know how that worked out. You may also consider events which happen in Moslem-rich environments in the US which generally don't make the MSM's narrative. You may also consider that as of the last I heard (which has been several years) (from a fireman in the community) the Mosque in Plainfield would only allow the fire marshal to inspect the parts of the building they chose to allow inspected. Inspection-free zones included the entire basement--and they got away with this. It doesn't stand as evidence of anything but getting away with thumbing their noses at authority, but it certainly made me wonder.

As for Turkey, it stands in evidence of the same principle I would have used to defend the heavy-handed methods employed by the Shah of Iran--the only stable Islamic societies are those run by authoritarian governments and even though Turkey has an elective government, its system of law is nevertheless very harsh, and most non-Turks/Moslems have already been persecuted out, as demonstrated by the punitive military actions taken against the Kurds on both sides of the border. Remember, these are the people who cut off body parts for crimes we would address with fines or community service.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Wheres the footage of Churches burning and Christians being run out?

What footage? It doesn't fit the narrative, therefore it didn't happen. Same deal with the Islamists in Egypt attacking local Christians. It didn't fit the narrative, therefore it didn't happen. Given that sarcasm doesn't really fit, what special color of font have we reserved for addressing self-serving lies and deliberate omissions on the parts of politicians and propagandists?

Top Bottom