• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    They're getting into the heads of the next generation and leaving a legacy of hatred, crazy and determination behind them. They've got their own battle for hearts and minds going on and the Iraqi's and the others in the region best get their collective **** together sooner than later. These people are cancerous.

[video=youtube_share;jzCAPJDAnQA]http://youtu.be/jzCAPJDAnQA[/video]

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I didn't mean ignore them or bury our heads in the sand believing if we leave them alone they'd do the same. From everything I've read we have the natural resources to be self sufficient, we don't need their oil. Left alone they are likely to take and take until someone steps in, if they get close or gain the capability to present a clear threat to US soil we simply answer that with annihilation at the first hint of an attack on US soil. These little half wars we've been engaging in and walking on egg shells in the ME isn't working. Let them settle their own problems over there and make a solid impression if they attempt to bring those problems here.
    The good news is that they're their own worst enemy. "settl(ing) their own problems..." means that someone else will try to be "king of the hill", and they'll continue to go at each other. Round and round it goes, where it stops, nobody knows. In the meantime, after they depose the "heritical" alawite regime of assad, they'll be be busy-to-the-last-martyr trying to destroy Israel unless they try to finish off shiite iraq first which will leave them busy fighting iran. What's hard to predict, given the philosophy of "my enemies enemy is my friend" is that alliances are about as stable as sand dunes. hamas&fatah, like hizbullah, have been iranian proxies; unlike hizbullah, hamas and fatah are sunni and hamas is a moslem bro-hood spawn like al-queda and ISIS. It's unclear whether ISIS can draw in support from outside their AO, and whether/how soon unified opposition will form against them. FWIW there has been an uptick in volunteer enlistment among Israel's Christians who, unlike Jews and Druze, are exempt from the draft. Seems they see clouds on the horizon (and there NEVER are any clouds except in the winter)

Last edited:

Sybaris

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    If only we knew how they were doing this so we could stop them.

They prey upon the weak, ignorant and impressionable which are susceptible to being led in the belief that X is their enemy. It's a very common practice in politics and religion, even subconsciously among school children.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    They prey upon the weak, ignorant and impressionable which are susceptible to being led in the belief that X is their enemy. It's a very common practice in politics and religion, even subconsciously among school children.

There is nothing subconscious about it with their school children. Their textbooks are very, very blunt about the liquidation of their enemies (i.e., anyone not just like them).

Sybaris

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    There is nothing subconscious about it with their school children. Their textbooks are very, very blunt about the liquidation of their enemies (i.e., anyone not just like them).

wasn't being specific to them. kids do it amongst themselves to turn others to the thinking of the A personality

Sybaris

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    This is why a good education is one of the most important things in the world......

not just a good education but skills in critical thinking. They should be taught as early as possible to enable children the ability to accurately analyze their environment and information fed to them.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Here's part 3. These guys have become entrenched and already set up courts and their own religious police. It's going to take a lot to dig them out.

[video=youtube_share;jOaBNbdUbcA]http://youtu.be/jOaBNbdUbcA[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Here's part 3. These guys have become entrenched and already set up courts and their own religious police. It's going to take a lot to dig them out.

I have to say I think this series is very eye opening. But who's going to dig them out? Who's willing to dig them out? I haven't seen a lot of evidence that any significant force in Iraq is willing to do it. In Syria I haven't seen much from Assad that shows he can turn things around there. No one else is willing to put their boots on that ground, except maybe Iran. The rest of the Middle East needs to step up. This is their neighborhood. If they don't step up, they may as well sit back and prepare for the caliphate.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If only we knew what motivated these barbarians maybe then we could undermine their drive to commit mass murder.

Simple. It's unemployment. Or at least that's the excuse I hear made for our own homegrown barbarians and their drive to commit murder.

Nah, it's lack of educational opportunities.:rolleyes:

Nah, the problem is that they are participating in the Krebs Cycle while believing that a certain self-styled prophet bequeathed them a correct worldview.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville

I really hope everybody watches this series. If we don't study what is going on, some will be surprised when it shows up on your door. Look around, Detroit, NY. It's already here.

Bob

Top Bottom