Indianapolis, IN US

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Noted for good shoulder definition, of course. ;)

You weren't rump gazing were you? :popcorn:

I do about 100 reps of food to mouth with each arm every day! It's all in the technique. Here is an example to note: :popcorn:

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    I'd like to say thanks as well to lovemywoods and family. I had a great time. I went out yesterday and bought a few things to get started on this nfa stuff... :)

For some reason I thought ATM was joking about his bacon fetish.......thats what I get for thinking.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Thanks to all the organizer's and to lovemywoods for hosting. I enjoyed meeting everyone even ATM. :D It was epic INGO, AWESOME.

I have been showing all my co-workers the videos they all want to know how they can have that much fun.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    It was an awesome day with great people! The Rice family were outstanding hosts and I join everyone else in thanking them for opening their lovely home and land to us. There are many stories to tell and pictures to post, but for now I'm kind of tired and want to see if my wife will crack my toes. :ladiesman:

Anyway, I have other pics to post, but for now I leave you with this one, but I will preface the post by saying that I hope all are safe. If that is the case, then...

picture.php

I've not seen any of these guys log on. Does anyone know if they are alright? Does anyone have their numbers and wouldn't mind checking?

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    There was a similar amount of brass from Saturday, but it had already been taken up top. This photo is representative of each day.

Ahhhh I see what he did then. ;) To say it was a blast is an understatement. I CAN tell you that both my hands are paying for shooting the sebru and the keg12, but I think that one is going to be on my list of things to get soon.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Ok, so it's Monday morning and I've had some time to reflect on this amazing weekend. What follows are some observations, in no particular order, of my wonderful experience.

• Like everyone else, I will echo a great big 'thank you' to lovemywoods for hosting. It's great that you not only have the ability to host such an event, but that you open it up for other INGOers to also enjoy. I will also note that Mrs. lovemywoods was the silent hero, as her cooking, cleaning, graphic design, photography, and prep efforts made a huge difference in the overall success of the weekend.
    • Thanks to alfahornet, chuckp, and curraheeguns for acting as vendors and bringing all of your rare and expensive toys for the rest of us to enjoy. For most of us it will truly be a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
    • We could not have pulled off such an epic event safely without the help of the Range Safety Officers, VUPDblue, shooter521, and bigcraig. You guys ran a tight line, and we all walked away with no extra holes in us. For that, we thank you. :ingo:
    • I also want to thank Kinnards80, DeadeyeChrista'sdad, KEHO, USMC_0311, christman, IndyMonkey, Que, 308jake, MontereyC6, troy_mp, dubsac, ATM, dhdoug, lovemachine46147, Ol'Wiley, chezuki, CW9, brown trix, O2guy, Sweetums, infidel, and GhostofWinter for being a part of this great community we call INGO. You guys soaked up everything like a sponge, and did it safely while still having an excellent time. After getting the chance to spend the day with you fine individuals, I realize that I've now met over 200 INGOers personally through various events. That is awesome! :ingo:
    • ATM is the EXACT same person online as he is in person. EXACTLY.
    • Kinnards80's wife, Dawnn, smoked the X-ring with a 12ga slug using the Serbu Super Shorty-- don't mess with Dawnn.
    • Que was first popular because he brought Long's donuts. He stayed popular because he's a super-nice guy, and will probably have 2-3 NFA items by this time next year. :D
    • alfahornet saying "Get to the choppa!" was perhaps one of my favorite moments! Raoul has a great attitude, and is one hell of a sport. (he's also from Luxembourg :D)
    • 5.7x28mm would sometimes spark when hitting AR500 steel-- never seen that before!
    • Having 3 no-shows to this highly-sought-after and in-demand event was ridiculous. I'm sure the next 3 alternates on the list aren't happy about it. This won't happen next year. :noway:
    • The weather was B-E-A-UTIFUL! Absolutely perfect for this type of event.
    • Note for next year: bring baby wipes for everyone!
    • Thanks to everyone who brought food items they were assigned!
    • As has been the norm, dinner was just as EPIC as the shooting! Pulled pork with several different sauces to sample, mac 'n cheese, baked beans, watermelon, about 5 different desserts-- EPIC!!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom