• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jndturner

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2013
    Noblesville, IN
    I just received this email. My kids are in elementary. Shooter in custody & all other Nob schools are off lockdown & safe. Believed to be 2 victims and families have been notified. No need to pick up students other than West.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Per a social media post from a student (via parent) was that the adult was a teacher that tackled the shooter. (he was named but not putting more details here for obvious reasons)

(parent reposted a text from their kid that was there)

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Can we stop doing this, mkay? There are no middle school problems that warrant shooting anyone.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I just received this email. My kids are in elementary.

"Shooter in custody & all other Nob schools are off lockdown & safe. Believed to be 2 victims and families have been notified. No need to pick up students other than West."

I have some family in other Noblesville schools.

They were already on their way to pull their kids out as soon as the word broke.

Perhaps they do not fully trust the well being of their children to the government or its institutions after all.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Yeah, one of mine on my bus. I have two sons there. He doesn't know much.

The scene at West was surreal. More police than I've ever seen.

Kids that I transported to HS were a mess.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    There is a student with an ankle injury from what I read. Not sure if it is the only student injury.

ETA:

Three patients were taken to the hospital after a shooting at Noblesville West Middle School. Two students and one adult were injured, and the families of the people injured were notified. One student was taken to Riley Hospital for Children, and the other student has a fractured ankle at Riverview Hospital. The adult was taken to IU Health Methodist Hospital.

jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If this
    Per a social media post from a student (via parent) was that the adult was a teacher that tackled the shooter. (he was named but not putting more details here for obvious reasons)

(parent reposted a text from their kid that was there)
    And This
    WIBC is reporting that the specific info that has been released is teacher was shot, the student was hurt.
    Then that teacher needs a medal and shows exactly how to deal with these jack wagons. No run, hide, fight non-sense. When the threat is immanent, fight first, hit hard.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    I have a family member who was locked down in the HS. Sounds like a teacher saved his class. Two other students apparently were arrested at the high school as they were found texting on the school network about the shooting and may have had prior knowledge. Swat team apparently went to their class and they walked out in cuffs. According to a student in that same class. This info is coming locally as I have close contacts directly involved...but is still too early for anything definite. I'm tired of this ****.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    I have a family member who was locked down in the HS. Sounds like a teacher saved his class. Two other students apparently were arrested at the high school as they were found texting on the school network about the shooting and may have had prior knowledge. Swat team apparently went to their class and they walked out in cuffs. According to a student in that same class. This info is coming locally as I have close contacts directly involved...but is still too early for anything definite. I'm tired of this ****.

Guess they already acted:

STATE POLICE WARN the "cruel" person who made the threat: "We are able to track who made the threat, they will be arrested."

Top Bottom