• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    So a 13yo girl shot and a teacher who tackled the shooter shot? Seems to have ended very quickly or a very target thing.

so sad. My wife is freaking out ATM

JLJK

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Carmel
    Amen to the guy that just was interviewed on WTHR. He was there picking up his son that went to the middle school. He just went on a rant about how we need to stop spending money on needless things and start investing in our school’s safety. Continued on about how we should get armed veterans in the schools to patrol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    WISH TV just said one teacher shot, one student shot, and one student with a fractured ankle. Teacher is at IU Health, shot student is at Riley. No disposition on the fractured ankle case.

Also the Chief of Police in Noblesville just said they have received a threat that targets the high school...so Noblesville High is under lockdown and a command center is being set up.

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    First, prayers to those involved and sounds like the teacher is a hero and tackled the gunman while getting shot himself.

Second, none of us want more gun control, I know I sure the hell don't. That said, parents, lock your damn guns up and keep them out of the hands of 12 year olds unless under direct supervision. Not saying that's where he got the weapon, could have been stolen, but regardless, lock the things up or at least keep them where the kids can't find them.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Until the Nation/State takes action nothing will change.

Outer and Inner Cordons have to be established around schools access has to limited.

Retired MIL/LEO need to be used or it will turn into another TSA.
    Call on Retired senior Officers to create a plan in 90 days implementation within 120 days then improvements can be made.

Retired Personnel do not need Medical or retirement benefits that’s a big money saving tactic.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Until the Nation/State takes action nothing will change.

Outer and Inner Cordons have to be established around schools access has to limited.

Retired MIL/LEO need to be used or it will turn into another TSA.
    Call on Retired senior Officers to create a plan in 90 days implementation within 120 days then improvements can be made.

Retired Personnel do not need Medical or retirement benefits that’s a big money saving tactic.

How many trillions do we need for this plan?

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    This **** is getting very tiring. I wish this country would pull it's head out of it's ass and stop forcing the existence of soft targets. It is unfortunate that so many lack the empathy to see reality for what it is and it takes personal loss to rip their heads out of the sand.

this is the key.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Money would be the factor I do not see it in the Trillions it would cost some.

Smaller schools would only require one or two personnel and most schools could be secured easily.
    The exits would have to be secured from a centralized control and have the ability for exit in case of fire.
    Limited access points for entry and exit with metal detectors.
    It remains a fact what we are doing now just isn’t working.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    This is what happens with Irresponsible parents. Nothing like this ever happens in Philliplines where teens wanted to do mass killings in school. IMO, the lack of religion, values, parenting is what's making these teens commit such acts. Frm 1940-1980, US didn't have this problem when parenting was strong. I blame liberalism on the upbringing of youth on this (I know it's not the majority).

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This is what happens with Irresponsible parents. Nothing like this ever happens in Philliplines where teens wanted to do mass killings in school. IMO, the lack of religion, values, parenting is what's making these teens commit such acts. Frm 1940-1980, US didn't have this problem when parenting was strong. I blame liberalism on the upbringing of youth on this (I know it's not the majority).

How many of these active shooter kids lived in a house with both parents?

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    How many of these active shooter kids lived in a house with both parents?

Hence I said parenting problems. Also, can't really blame single parenting as there are good single parents. Regardless of the number, it's the actual parenting IS the problem.

Top Bottom