• ...and so much more!
  • Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Yeah, I'm not calling any winners.

Jose built the fire blower stick and I don't think they showed him the entire last episode. I hope he gets paid for it. :)

I am still getting a few of the guys mixed up.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Yeah, I'm not calling any winners.

Jose built the fire blower stick and I don't think they showed him the entire last episode. I hope he gets paid for it. :)

I am still getting a few of the guys mixed up.

Your right, Jose was not in the last episode at all. Could be that he just didn't film enough when he was out on his own. Or perhaps the producers don't want the viewers to know how good he is. :bowdown:

I think this season is even better than the first. :yesway:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I like the guy with all the projects. I hope he doesn't over do it.
    Yeah, I told the wife he was burning way too many calories doing stuff that seemed questionable as to benefit. He also seems concerned about his own mental status which means it may be an issue.

Tracy the big gal... I could not believe she was concerned she was too mean to the bears... Sheesh. Should have tried to drive off that sow then kill and eat the little one.

That one guy that can't get any food and dumped his water... I can't imagine he will be around too long. It looks like he has his gill net out of the water about half the day... and then wonders why he can't catch anything.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I think this show is getting better and better. These guys have the benefit of seeing what worked for the previous contestants.

The editors did allude to him missing his wife.
    Tracy didn't even get into what really bothered her in her video therapy sessions.

I was thinking the same thing about the cub LOL. They said they were bound to the hunting regulations of the area. I don't know if they can hunt bear legally.

The guy that spilled his water gets angry quick and has no patience. I thought he would have done well, but seeing him out there has me thinking otherwise.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Well, the latest episode was pretty good. The guy that was a sniper is doing good but I question the wisdom of working out when calories are hard to come by. Jose and (I think it's) Nicole both got a salmon which is huge. Jose might have shown poor judgement getting in the water during that storm to clear his net.

Last edited:

Young William

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    I am going limb and picking Nicole as the winner. She appears to be having fun and right now it appears she is having no problems getting food. Last night she let a salmon go.
    I hope I have not jinxed her!

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Haha. My wife was watching and had a good observation. She thinks that Nicole doesn't feel alone out there, where others are fighting seclusion.

Jose has a big gamble that can pay off huge. Were Nicole is letting fish go, he would have smoked it to have for later.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    That makes more sense to me now.

They are around 35 days, last season went 56. When is the bad weather going to start?

Top Bottom