• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    There are plenty of people who said directly insulting comments about the movie to aim our fury at. Labeling someone forever for an inferred meaning of an obscure reference on a tweet is kinda like labeling everyone a racist if they say something about Obama :twocents:

it was a strange comment to make, but a movie guy is probably capable of making a deeper comment about a subplot of a movie than I am and I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Plus, he just made a video directly insulting the NK dictator. He should be an INGO hero for that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There are plenty of people who said directly insulting comments about the movie to aim our fury at. Labeling someone forever for an inferred meaning of an obscure reference on a tweet is kinda like labeling everyone a racist if they say something about Obama :twocents:

it was a strange comment to make, but a movie guy is probably capable of making a deeper comment about a subplot of a movie than I am and I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Plus, he just made a video directly insulting the NK dictator. He should be an INGO hero for that.

Thanks for the clarification.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Scumbag is right.
    I'm pretty damn tired of losers who play the PTSD card to try and get away with just about everything under the sun.
    PTSD doesn't necessarily impair your ability to discern the difference between right and wrong, even if it's genuine, which I seriously doubt for this particular killer.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Scumbag is right.
    I'm pretty damn tired of losers who play the PTSD card to try and get away with just about everything under the sun.
    PTSD doesn't necessarily impair your ability to discern the difference between right and wrong, even if it's genuine, which I seriously doubt for this particular killer.

We have allowed too many "Cards" to come into play in society.
    There are excuses for every behavior.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

I too doubt he had PTSD. Like I doubt every male child under 17 has ADHD.:rolleyes: But I don't doubt for a second that he's bat she-it crazy. Was he predisposed to crazy before joining the Marines? Who knows. But he definitely left that way.

Kyle and Littlefield are dead because our mental health system and VA system sucks. This guy's actions in the months preceding the murders screamed for involuntary committal. He repeatedly threatened friends and family. He claimed to be suicidal. He was a danger to himself and those around him. But more than once, he was kicked out of mental hospitals and back out into the world with a big ole bag of psychotropic drugs that he mixed with marijuana and alcohol.

Had he just killed his mom, his girlfriend, his uncle, or a random stranger who looked at him wrong, we would never have known his name.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Reminder to all of us:

When you're at the shooting range, never assume strangers around you are good people just because they are gun owners and shooters. Be careful and be observant.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Reminder to all of us:

When you're at the shooting range, never assume strangers around you are good people just because they are gun owners and shooters. Be careful and be observant.

ESPECIALLY if you brought the stranger to range after commenting to your buddy that the stranger is straight up nuts via stealthy in car text message.:n00b:

Top Bottom