• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I can't recall the last movie to be released where everyone in the office was discussing it Monday morning

Me neither everyone I know (except me) has seen the movie. I even had a co-worker who, on his anniversary, took his wife to see it. He says that he let her pick the movie..... or rather what time they would see it. Lol. Apparently she loved it tho.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Gawker media, ladies and gentlemen.

B7uxnUiIEAUjNy0.jpg:large

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Saw it last night. Very powerful film. Clint Eastwood is a true artist and Bradley Cooper demonstrated abilities I was unaware that he had.

It was the only movie I've seen in a long time when the audience was quiet the entire time and I didn't see many people leave the theater.

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Just left AMC. Sold out.

Great movie. I'm glad they ended it where they did. I don't think it needed to go further than that scene.
    I'm planning to see it anyway but you just set the hook with that teaser of a comment.

Michael Moore is an idiot. If he had read Kyle's book, he'd know that he wasn't anything near a coward. In fact, when the pickings got slim, he gave his rifle to a guy who "wanted" to be a sniper, and took his place clearing houses with a squad.
    I hope Chris Kyle comes back as a pulmonary embolism in that fat liberal sack of :poop:.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Going tonight. Had planned to go to a matinee today but the wife called and said BOTH my step-daughters wanted to go ! This is a first in being together over 13 years. Weird but I'll take it ;)

Bob

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Saw the movie over the weekend and enjoyed it a lot. Had read the book but got a lot out of visually seeing the story. Cooper does an awesome job in it. I might go see it again in while its in theaters and will pick up the DVD. Good story for everyone to know,, even those opposed to the war can at least see the toll it takes on our soldiers and the need to take care of them when they return.

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    Saw it last night. Very powerful film. Clint Eastwood is a true artist and Bradley Cooper demonstrated abilities I was unaware that he had.

It was the only movie I've seen in a long time when the audience was quiet the entire time and I didn't see many people leave the theater.

Unbroken was this way, except for some applause at the end.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That fake doll was my only knock on the movie. It wasn't even a good fake. I even made a comment to my dad about how they spent all the money to get the little things right in the movie, and then use an unrealistic doll for that scene.

Yeah, it was pretty noticeable for what seemed like a well-budgeted movie.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    That fake doll was my only knock on the movie. It wasn't even a good fake. I even made a comment to my dad about how they spent all the money to get the little things right in the movie, and then use an unrealistic doll for that scene.

you know, I thought the same thing, but I'm glad they didn't do what most movies do and use a 6 month old baby.

Top Bottom