• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    With Lake City shut off, and IMI obviously going to stop shipping, there is going to be supply issues for awhile.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Sales volume has quadrupled in the last couple days. We still have some ammo at the old prices, but it's going fast. Wholesale availability is drying up and most of what remains is higher priced ammo. If you see a deal on ammo, you better get it while you can...

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Sales volume has quadrupled in the last couple days. We still have some ammo at the old prices, but it's going fast. Wholesale availability is drying up and most of what remains is higher priced ammo. If you see a deal on ammo, you better get it while you can...
    How are primers looking, Brian?

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Hi Brian, I will see you tomorrow or Fri afternoon.
    Thanks

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Well the lull between panics was fun while it lasted. What did we get down to, only 50% over pre-covid prices?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Just to review: the excrement has made physical contact with the hydro-electric powered, oscillating, air current distribution device... in multiple locations... all over the world... and people noticed?

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I've been getting more concerned here lately the way things were shaping up.
    I knew I should probably increase the stash more...
    Alas, I did not.
    Then this Hamas crap kicked off.
    Still, I sat on my butt..

Dipweed called for the Lake City halt, and I finally snapped out of it.
    Picked up a couple cases yesterday off a fellow INGOer.
    Yeah, he made money on me, but it's only going up from here, so I took them.

I wasn't really ready to go out and buy 2 more whole cases, but if the time comes I need them, I'll be glad I did.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I added some .22LR today while I was out. I will get some more pistol ammo shortly. If this goes post Newtown bad, I don't want to hear anyone complaining they didn't get more. Add some now.

Top Bottom