• ...and so much more!
  • 1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Read a really interesting comment on an article this weekend. Sorry I don't remember the article; it was a FB news feed share.
    Essentially the poster argued that we 2nd amendment supporters should stop watering down our support. Most argue that hunting/sport shooting/collecting is the reason they support the 2nd amendment. Those are all fine reasons to support, but not what the founding fathers intended. The 2nd amendment was created to protect the citizens from tyranny originating within and without the country. Support should come from the basic right all people have to be free, and not just because you like guns. The fun aspect of firearms is just a bonus.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Hey Senator Nelson! My Savage LRPV is not for hunting, either. It's for killing.......paper, cardboard, water balloons, chicken eggs, and prairie dogs. What's your point?

Edit: I apologize to the gentle readers for not using the word ignorant in reference to the Senator. And, yes, 1nderbeard. That's exactly on point.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Fair warning to any of you that scare easily. Below are images of teenagers armed with scary AR-15s who have killed or are trying to...

a775EpLm.jpg

awbDFdom.jpg

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Or, maybe provide some points they may not think of?

I gave that up, they'll just unfriend me. I wouldn't care that much if they did. But I figure it might be better to stay friends, and show them how a responsible gun owner acts. One member of their family actually got shot in a convenience store robbery, (survived) so I guess they are more emotional about it than most.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I only have a couple of family members that are anti-gun. I just ignore their posts. I have my posting settings for subgroups and those family members would never see my political type posts.

Falschirmjaeger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    Noblesville
    I was shocked to see he's a Dem. They can't wait to politicize a tragic event.

Shocking, isn't it? A cynic might think that these guys actually WANT these tragedies to happen (the more horrific the better) so that they can immediately push their agenda before the blood is even dried. Surely, SURELY, nobody could be that sick. Right?

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I have my finger hovering over a Larue rifle order right now just because I'm so irritated at all of the "take away the guns" crap.

Pretty sure I should just order it. :ingo:

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Just heard at breakfast this morning. "30 years ago we didn't have school/mass shootings but we certainly had AR-15s with high-capacity magazines. Wonder what changed. The gun didn't".

Top Bottom