• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    no piling on. Simply pointing out you get all offended when someone makes a humorous reference to you directing a group of anti-trump protestors by megaphone. The visual image was funny. But when you call people racist and are not joking, it's cool, and pointing it out is apparently starting a dog pile :dunno:

When and if I call some a racist, I think they're a racist. If someone who wasn't called a racist get's upset, because they "think" they're being called a racist, that says more about their insecurities than anything else, and perhaps they should reflect on their beliefs.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That hurts Kut.....I always jab at you and you just laugh or jab back instead of posting something cool like this.....:)

I have a pretty good grasp of the kind of person you are Indi, and that's generally positive. The only negative is that you are potential competition for Latinas... meaning at some point I'm going to have to make you disappear.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    When and if I call some a racist, I think they're a racist. If someone who wasn't called a racist get's upset, because they "think" they're being called a racist, that says more about their insecurities than anything else, and perhaps they should reflect on their beliefs.

:rofl:

Oh, you!

I think you like to irritate people and play the race card to get people pissed off :twocents:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    3a9c3f8f91ed09e46911e916cfa60d42.jpg

Focus guys...Focus...Please.....

You're both good men who could probably hang all day together....

Do I need to have a Bourbon/Beer/Zima Summit here at the shop????

I would do it in a heartbeat and would bet everything I own that everyone would walk (stumble?) out of said Summit in a good mood...

Any day...I am serious....

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I have a pretty good grasp of the kind of person you are Indi, and that's generally positive. The only negative is that you are potential competition for Latinas... meaning at some point I'm going to have to make you disappear.

No, Kut just needs to make sure you keep Mrs Indiucky happy and then you are too occupied to be a threat. :):

3a9c3f8f91ed09e46911e916cfa60d42.jpg

Focus guys...Focus...Please.....

Oh my!

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    no piling on. Simply pointing out you get all offended when someone makes a humorous reference to you directing a group of anti-trump protestors by megaphone. The visual image was funny. But when you call people racist and are not joking, it's cool, and pointing it out is apparently starting a dog pile :dunno:

As many times as this guy misquotes someone to make them look bad when he is cornered in heated discussion........

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    am I one of those in denial about my lack of racistness Kut?

Do you think it's possible you are also in denial?

I simply think there are a LOT of people that are simply looking to keep up drama. And when they implode, after starting that drama, they get butthurt and want to blame somebody because they can't act like an adult.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    C'mon Kut be fair...

It took you and I four friggin' years to figure out neither one of us was the racist a-hole we thought each other was....Now look at us....:)

GettyImages-138429891.jpg

Ha, I'e never thought you were a racist Indi. There are some tell-tale signs.... none of which I've ever seen you possess.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    A quick question and then we can continue the derail.

Has anybody seen any protesters at the 1500? Curious if they were all talk or not.
    I drove by the Fairgrounds main entrance at about 1:10 and the only thing I saw was one IMPD car parked across the street. I didn't see anyone on foot, just cars driving into the facility.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    am I one of those in denial about my lack of racistness Kut?

There is NO way you could be...

You are in a unique position Doc....You have actually seen the insides of most every race in existence.....You know more than any of us what's inside someone when you peel back the skin.....The exact same things.....

You're a good man Doc...Saving the lives of everyone equally without any thought of race, income, or even whether they are a criminal guilty of a heinous crime...It's not your job to judge but to save...

God Bless and continue to Bless you for the work your hands and heart do without any thought of who is on the table/gurney in front of you..

I mean it....:ingo:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    A quick question and then we can continue the derail.

Has anybody seen any protesters at the 1500? Curious if they were all talk or not.

I talked to one of my coworkers that is monitoring the "protest." He said there are 12 "protesters", 6 representing each side. But they aren't protesting, just standing around.

Top Bottom