• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Merrixs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    North West
    They are listed as in stock now so if you've ever thought of one you might want to grab it. You can always finish the build later as funds dictate. I was going to do it last fall and decided I could wait a bit and paid for that decision!

I was thinking about it when you started your wait. Sadly all of my fun money is going into my Grendel project at the moment. :(

themadmedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    G20 owner and fan here.

I got my G20 on a because I already had my fill of 9mm and 45acp handguns and was looking forsomething different. I had only shot a few rounds of 10mm before that.

now I am hooked. I just need to start reloading. I have a buddy who cant get enough of it. Everytime I visit he wants me to bring it so we can go shooting. LoL

My only option now is to start reloading since I am out of ammo. LOL.

Someone has ensured the G20's spot on my list of future purchases by letting me try theirs out.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Please post a photo when you get it as it sounds really nice. My stainless DE has become my favorite gun.

As is mine.

DeltaElite4.jpg

10mm, when you care enough to send the very best.

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    My belief is that the velocity and mass of the 10mm would carry it through a windshield with less deflections than other rounds. That is why my truck gun is a G20 (most power I can get between the seats as well). Hopefully I would never have do find out about the deflection thing, especially by fireing from inside a vehicle. OUCH. I Have a Delta, a G20 and G29. The G29 is a handfull with full power rounds but the others are not bad at all.

Like this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kptr5OOLOHk

Top Bottom