Anyone else DELETED Their Facebook Account?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knight Rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Michiana
    Ditched it a few weeks ago. I miss FB marketplace but nothing else. Several old friends lost their minds these last four years and it really hurt to watch the decline.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Definitely delete it. I did several years ago. And it's a process. They will make several attempts to convince you to just archive it....... just in case you change your mind. LOL I had to play some hardball with them. And I still don't trust that they totally deleted me.
    I have decided to keep it open for now. I went in and unfollowed everyone that posts anything political, posts too much, or posts crap I'm not interested in. I follow some groups and I like to see my brother's fish pictures he posts now that he is retired in Florida and fishes often.

Last week I took an honest look at my feed and there wasn't anything there that bothered me. I don't post much at all so I'll run it as is for at least a little while.

I'm curtailing all of my social media quite a bit these days. I only do FB, INGO and IG. Two of the three are mostly their to read/see.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    No way. Marketplace is the go to for deals and the private groups are great for guns and ammo. I’m keeping mine just for that.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    No way. Marketplace is the go to for deals and the private groups are great for guns and ammo. I’m keeping mine just for that.
    I was on the wagon to shut mine down but after some changes to what I was being fed, it is much better now. I get posts from groups I decided to join and I have used Marketplace a couple times. Some day when I'm ready I may even use it to find an old truck for my retirement. :)

Top Bottom