• ...and so much more!
  • poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    You guys love your purity tests.

This has nothing to do with purity.

Roland didn't understand why people had the impression that libertarians were for open borders.

The answer lies in the history of libertarianism.

octalman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Sheriff Joe has made himself a target by actually doing the job he was elected to do. Criminals and bleeding heart liberals always blame someone else. Not like it is breaking news that Sheriff Joe does not offer a comfortable jail cell. Corruption? Where is the PROOF? Charges thrown around by his detractors do not equal guilt. There is no shortage of people mad at Sheriff Joe, and yet no pictures of his hand in the cookie jar. If he is such a moron, why hasn't a more sophisticated, urbane person got the goods on the old fool yet?

The citizens of Maricopa county are getting what they want. If you want to move there and run against Joe, more power to Ya. Otherwise, yet another internet "news" source that regurgitates other internet sources does not a factual case make.

EOD Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Carroll County
    I agree with Octalman...you have to understand the liberal media he is feuding with...just look what they did to Gov Fife Symington after he made them look foolish regarding the "UFO lights over Phoenix" in 97.

Last edited:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Every Arpaio fan should watch this video. He has an unconstitutional view of his job and heads a department that has been responsible for numerous acts of abuse and brutality.

[video=youtube;XBJnOzFq9Jk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBJnOzFq9Jk[/video]

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Every Arpaio fan should watch this video. He has an unconstitutional view of his job and heads a department that has been responsible for numerous acts of abuse and brutality.

[video=youtube;XBJnOzFq9Jk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBJnOzFq9Jk[/video]

what were they discussing prior to him making the statement? What was the topic? What about the constitutional laws he is "prohibited" from enforcing? Does his oath extend to those laws?

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Let's nail down what you're saying, specifically. Are you saying that in a truly free market there are property lines but not borders?

I was only trying to explain why people conflate open borders with libertarianism. The answer is because it is a libertarian position. This is an indisputable fact.

Im not going to argue the merits of the position itself. I posted a link in which Walter Block has already done that. You are free to read it or not read it.

Good day.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    This is why I love the US of A. Even the most stupid of opinions can be aired and we remain brothers and sisters in Liberty. I have faith that you will continue to learn and grow.

For the record, I totally support Sheriff Arpaio and all of his positions on criminals and his treatment of them. Especially since his constituents apparently agree with him since he continues to be re-elected.

You realize that he is Sheriff in only one county in Arizona?

You and I don't agree, but we are still brothers in liberty.

Rock on.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom