• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I find it baffling how easily some would question another's ability to express their rights. As if some are more entitled to them than others. Oh wait, this is the United States. We have a long history of that. Nevermind, carry on.

Wow. Who said they don’t have a right to OC? We’re only saying their purpose in OC’ing is not pro 2a advocacy. They openly talk on social media about the civil war they want to have with the “fash”; ironically as they engage in some fascist behaviors themselves.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I assume you're fine with yelling "Fire" in a theater too. Because that's what's happening. Let me ask you something. If a bunch of people showed up in front of your house, guns drawn, or at the low ready, and were calling for you to come out, would you feel threatened, or would you come out and smile and invite them in? Because technically, they're not breaking any laws, right? That's what Antifa has started doing (figuratively speaking).

Of course I would. If you're saying that people should be wary, sure, I'll go along with that. However, I'm not going to go off the deep in and ask "why are they carrying weapons," when that right is protected. I'd be more worried about their imminent actions, not simply the optics of a group I disagree with carrying a weapon. In fact, weapons wouldn't even need to be present for there to be concerned on my part.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Wow. Who said they don’t have a right to OC? We’re only saying their purpose in OC’ing is not pro 2a advocacy. They openly talk on social media about the civil war they want to have with the “fash”; ironically as they engage in some fascist behaviors themselves.

Well duh, they were there to protect other protesters. The fact that they can OC, despite their reasons, is 2A Advocacy.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Of course I would. If you're saying that people should be wary, sure, I'll go along with that. However, I'm not going to go off the deep in and ask "why are they carrying weapons," when that right is protected. I'd be more worried about their imminent actions, not simply the optics of a group I disagree with carrying a weapon. In fact, weapons wouldn't even need to be present for there to be concerned on my part.

These are not people interested in preserving your rights Kut. These are people interested in overthrowing the government as we know it. They have gone beyond peaceful protest (which I support) to intimidation and threatening behavior, and even planting bombs outside police stations in Oregon. That is not "protected speech". I find it surprising that you are defending them.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well duh, they were there to protect other protesters. The fact that they can OC, despite their reasons, is 2A Advocacy.

So armed people outside your house making threatening comments is just okie dokie with you? Um, okay... I mean, they're just exercising their 2A rights, right? Wow...

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I'm not too concerned with the firearms, unless they mean harm to someone (as with anybody). I DO have a problem with them pushing Communism in America. Why don't they move to Vietnam and live happily ever after?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    These are not people interested in preserving your rights Kut. These are people interested in overthrowing the government as we know it. They have gone beyond peaceful protest (which I support) to intimidation and threatening behavior, and even planting bombs outside police stations in Oregon. That is not "protected speech". I find it surprising that you are defending them.

Actually, I'm not so sure this is accurate. Some Antifa are like that, so aren't. Some are called "Antifa," who aren't even part of that group. From my understanding, the group that marched, was a hodgepodge of different groups, all opposing the Klan. Is there anything credible that indicated that the persons carrying guns were members of Antifa? I ask this because during the Unite the Right Rally, the OathKeepers were present, but they supposedly didn't identify with the racist marchers.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So armed people outside your house making threatening comments is just okie dokie with you? Um, okay... I mean, they're just exercising their 2A rights, right? Wow...

If they are focusing their attention on me and my home, yes. If they're walking by my home, and don't seem to pay me any mind, I'm less concerned.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm not too concerned with the firearms, unless they mean harm to someone (as with anybody). I DO have a problem with them pushing Communism in America. Why don't they move to Vietnam and live happily ever after?

From an ideological standpoint sure, but not in a "it should be against the law," way, right?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Nah, just using deductive reasoning.

right.gif

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Guys...

Gettin' a little warm in here. About bed time for me anyhow. Kut, one of these days, we gotta have that burrito we talked about awhile back. I know neither of us are the asses we portray ourselves as here sometimes. :):

lava-hike-kalapana-01.JPG.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Before we get too far down the civil war discussion path; https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...n/12952-posting-about-inciting-civil-war.html

"Don't bring up the topic. Don't kid about it. Don't joke about it. Don't be sarcastic about it. YOU WILL BE BANNED.
    PURPLE WILL NOT SAVE YOU.
    THE FBI DOES NOT SEE PURPLE."

"If you think you can dress it up by disguising it with synonyms and vague language, you're going to be in for a rude awakening when you find yourself gone from INGO and a warrant at your door.

Don't hint.
    Don't suggest.
    Don't joke.
    DON'T DISCUSS IT ON INGO.

IT IS NOT WELCOME HERE. AT ALL. PERIOD. TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE."

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Guys...

Gettin' a little warm in here. About bed time for me anyhow. Kut, one of these days, we gotta have that burrito we talked about awhile back. I know neither of us are the asses we portray ourselves as here sometimes. :):

lava-hike-kalapana-01.JPG.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

Lol, true

Top Bottom