As If We Need ANOTHER Reason To Vote For Trump...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I thought Melania was a well paid model. So not poor. But certainly not anywhere in the same league as Trump. So I’d change the definition to be something like marrying up in wealth, marrying down in looks/age. And I think it makes her a likely gold digger. She married of her league in wealth. He married out of his league in looks/age.

I don’t get why that’s so hard for people to admit. It happens all the time with attractive women. They often marry for wealth, because they can. Wealthy men marry for looks, because they can. Kut likes to call her a whore probably in retaliation because people make fun of Michelle’s bulge. But fulfillment of human nature doesn’t make her a whore.

Melania was probably a multimillionaire when she married the billionaire Donald.

Megan was probably close to a millionaire when she married the deca-millionaire Harry.

Neither of those bits of information is interesting to me, and I hadn't even considered them prior to this thread's weird divergence.

Personally, I don't begrudge any of the four. Everyone gets to choose what is most important to themselves in a spouse (at least in free society), and those two couples seem happy with their choices.

But those in this thread who are saying that Mr. Trump's economic status had no bearing on his marital prospects are, in my estimation, being naive.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Melania was probably a multimillionaire when she married the billionaire Donald.

Megan was probably close to a millionaire when she married the deca-millionaire Harry.

Neither of those bits of information is interesting to me, and I hadn't even considered them prior to this thread's weird divergence.

Personally, I don't begrudge any of the four. Everyone gets to choose what is most important to themselves in a spouse (at least in free society), and those two couples seem happy with their choices.

But those in this thread who are saying that Mr. Trump's economic status had no bearing on his marital prospects are, in my estimation, being naive.

I don't recall saying Trump's financial status had NO impact on her decision. I just reject that idea that if a woman marries someone well off she's automatically a gold digger. If I had a daughter, and she had the choice between someone knocking down six figures per year with no debt, versus someone that's a hundred grand in debt stocking shelves at Walmart, I'd hope she would be smart enough to lean towards the guy that made the right decisions.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Just out of curiosity, why would you think Melania was a multi-millionaire prior to meeting Donald, and Meghan almost a millionaire when she met Harry? Meghan was a tv series regular worth about $5M when she met harry. Melania, was an old (by fashion standards) woman relegated to taking tobacco and alcohol jobs; living with a photographer. So I'm curious how you came to your opinion.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't recall saying Trump's financial status had NO impact on her decision. I just reject that idea that if a woman marries someone well off she's automatically a gold digger. If I had a daughter, and she had the choice between someone knocking down six figures per year with no debt, versus someone that's a hundred grand in debt stocking shelves at Walmart, I'd hope she would be smart enough to lean towards the guy that made the right decisions.

Here's a better question. If you had a daughter, would you rather she married the guy 25 years older than her with 10 million dollars, multiple ex-wives, and a habit of cheating and paying out money to his exs -or- the guy 3 years older making $50K a year, that had eyes only for your daughter?

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Just out of curiosity, why would you think Melania was a multi-millionaire prior to meeting Donald, and Meghan almost a millionaire when she met Harry? Meghan was a tv series regular worth about $5M when she met harry. Melania, was an old (by fashion standards) woman relegated to taking tobacco and alcohol jobs; living with a photographer. So I'm curious how you came to your opinion.

Cable TV must pay a whole lot better than I assumed. But your info here just makes my point even stronger: Megan and Harry were much closer to each other in net worth than Donald and Melania. A couple digits closer.

It's pretty tough to believe Megan is a gold digger and Melania not.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Cable TV must pay a whole lot better than I assumed. But your info here just makes my point even stronger: Megan and Harry were much closer to each other in net worth than Donald and Melania. A couple digits closer.

It's pretty tough to believe Megan is a gold digger and Melania not.

I think they both are gold diggers

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I love these threads!:rockwoot: I looked to see what the other reason to vote for Trump is and it turns out it's because Melania and Meghan are gold diggers and Harry's a little momma's boy that wants the canucks to offer up 10 mill for "security".

"And that's the rest of the story"

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I think they both are gold diggers

jGsluPp.gif

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    It depends on our operational definition of 'gold digger', which I have not seen yet.
    If it is 'any woman who marries a richer man', then sure, why not? That makes for a LOT of gold diggers.
    If it has some other meaning or definition, what is it?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Wait, you’re a fan of monarchies? I was kind proud that Meghan gave a nod to her American roots, and stuck it to the crown as we Americans are traditionally have want to do. I mean you must be a fan, because I’m not sure what Meghan has done to earn to be called a “witch.” Anybody got something I might have missed?

After reading this, I can only assume that you believe Nessa has been good for Kaepernick also. Same MO

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

With Trump, at least (politics aside), can we agree that he is old, crass, rude, womanizing, and egotistical? He is also very rich. If one believes that Melania is neither rude nor crass, and somewhat intelligent, then you do have to ask "where's the attraction?" For me personally, I would say she was attracted to his money and celebrity; and thus a gold digger.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It depends on our operational definition of 'gold digger', which I have not seen yet.
    If it is 'any woman who marries a richer man', then sure, why not? That makes for a LOT of gold diggers.
    If it has some other meaning or definition, what is it?

A woman who marries a richer man, simply because he is rich. That is a gold digger. Simply marrying a rich man does not make one such.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I’ll go with the standard gold digger hallmarks:
    Melania was poor, Trump was rich
    Melania was a nobody, Trump was a celebrity
    Melania was an immigrant, Trump was American
    Melania was young and hot, Trump was old

Awesome. By substituting Nessa Diab for Melania and Colin Kaepernick for Trump, why she has such a grip on his ... psyche ... becomes apparent. Gold digger

Top Bottom