• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    It's simple for me: When I can feel my hair, it needs to be cut. I cut it myself with a no guard setting(0). Then my wife touches what I miss with a Peanut trimmer.

I am good for about 3 weeks.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    I never trim my peanuts. ;)

3ds0GLC.jpg

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I shave my head, but I can't trim my own beard for nothing and its worth every bit of the $20 I pay to have it done. (Including tip).

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    :laugh: I think they call that "man-scaping".

I just read an article on a guy that started a company I believe named Manscaped and a tool to do that. I guess he has some pretty funny advertisements. But what's the best is he started as a bootstrap company and parlayed a few dollars into a $100 million dollar operation. He even went on Shark Tank and raised money but really didn't need it.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    We have a Wahl brand clippers with guards. It is only hair, so as long as I have some left on top, I am ok with it.

I need to get some of these. Normally I go to the barber about every 3 weeks or sometimes stretched it to once a month. Borrowed some Wahl clippers soon after we
    quarantined early March, and had my daughter buzz it, but then returned the clippers to the owner. I've had my daughter trim it up a bit with a beard trimmer I have, but need to get some real clippers. I kind of miss going to the barber shop, but it was a 1 man shop and sometimes the wait could be long. May just have to take up the home cut as a lifestyle going forward.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I need to get some of these. Normally I go to the barber about every 3 weeks or sometimes stretched it to once a month. Borrowed some Wahl clippers soon after we
    quarantined early March, and had my daughter buzz it, but then returned the clippers to the owner. I've had my daughter trim it up a bit with a beard trimmer I have, but need to get some real clippers. I kind of miss going to the barber shop, but it was a 1 man shop and sometimes the wait could be long. May just have to take up the home cut as a lifestyle going forward.

You get used to it pretty quickly. And there is the money saving part. Make a deal with your SO. Buy a nice set of clippers, amortize haircuts until you get your ROI back. Then ask for 1/2 the haircut fee in cash. You save money and make money at the same time! :):

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    You get used to it pretty quickly. And there is the money saving part. Make a deal with your SO. Buy a nice set of clippers, amortize haircuts until you get your ROI back. Then ask for 1/2 the haircut fee in cash. You save money and make money at the same time! :):

I'll just have to make sure she can't weaponize them. Giving her sharp object and easy access to my neck may not be the best thing. My barber I trust... SO, not sure on that.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Had my 13 year old son cut mine while sitting on a 5 gal bucket. It worked out fine after a couple of realignments.
    Now he thinks he’s Vidal Sassoon.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Last Thursday I gave up and had my 15 year old daughter take the shears to me. Buz cut! #3 depth guard. I love it but I feel like people look at me like they are thinking "shouldn't he be wearing a football helmet, where is his handler?"

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    FalconRC369
    Top Bottom