• ...and so much more!
  • chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Wife found a set of Wahl clippers yesterday. Tomorrow, I start barber college. :rockwoot::woot::woot:
    My stylist called me the other day, wanted to know if I wanted to set up an appointment. I said yes, I get to see the Grand Tetons, and the Grand Canyon for $20. A really very nice boob job.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Today I gave Mayor Stinky Shoes two (four actually) middle fingers. We carefully navigated the family truckster slightly southwest to the Heartland crossing Great Clips. Literally 600 yards outside the county where shops were allowed to open by our dear leader in the governors office. (but still prohibited by our mayor)

My Junior Monkey and I had our first cuts since the lockdown started. And I made sure to leave a VERY generous tip (double) because I knew those stylists had a LOT of catching up to do.

I wasnt as bad off as my 13yo son; he was due 2 weeks later. Quite literally before the press conference was over announcing the shutdown, I was in my car headed to the nearest GC for a bald fade. I knew I wasnt the only one to have the idea, and wasnt about to fight the crowd of like minded individuals stopping on their way home for one last cut. But I was still getting pretty scraggly and had to trim the hair touching my ears last week even going bald a little early in the season.

It feels good to be freshly shorn again.

Last edited:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    tbhausen and I were talking about self-haircuts earlier today and he clues me in to this:

Remington HC4250 Shortcut Pro Self-Haircut Kit, Beard Trimmer, Hair Clippers for Men (13 pieces) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014SG66UO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_kY4TEbE51FMF1

He says it’s a piece of cake, only takes a couple of haircuts to pay for itself. Gold luck finding one, though. I had to backorder one, no idea when I’ll get it so back to Great Clips until it shows up.

Yay, I got a note from Amazon saying my zero-turning-radius cranial mower will be here sometime next week.

My stylist has a nice boob job too but I was driving from Brownsburg to Mooresville to be able to see it once every eight weeks. I could probably visit her just as often without getting a haircut if I want to catch up on news from my old hometown of Monrovia.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Got into the shop Wednesday. Everyone masked including the customers. Masks removed as needed. It was glorious. I figure the hot towel and pre-shave balm sterilized my face.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Got my head buzzed again yesterday. Clippers showed up via UPS and my daughter took care of it out on the back porch.

Top Bottom