Black man shot in Kenosha, riots starting all over again...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    His birth certificate lists him as white. Both his parents are white. A police report lists him as white. He claims his real father is a light skinned black man.

He also claims to have been the victim of a racially motivated attack in high school, when he said he was attacked by a dozen youths. The police report recorded that it was a one-on-one fight over a girl, with minor injuries.

LOL! Ok, now i remember this moron. Why hasn’t he been arrested for provoking terrorism yet? The people dead at these protests are victims of these social media loons cheering them on.

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    His birth certificate lists him as white. Both his parents are white. A police report lists him as white. He claims his real father is a light skinned black man.

He also claims to have been the victim of a racially motivated attack in high school, when he said he was attacked by a dozen youths. The police report recorded that it was a one-on-one fight over a girl, with minor injuries.

What?!? A professional victim lying about his victimhood? Oh, say it isn't so!

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    LOL! Ok, now i remember this moron. Why hasn’t he been arrested for provoking terrorism yet? The people dead at these protests are victims of these social media loons cheering them on.
    Local DAs aren't willing to prosecute violent rioters after 80 something days of violence. Their cheerleaders aren't at too much risk.

Of course, Twitter doesn't dare enforce their policies fairly either, and continue to allow these individuals to have a platform to put people's lives at risk.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Stolen from closed Kenosha thread.

Sigblitz said:
    My favorite comment, he's got insurance.

This comment frustrates me so much. There are even people posting that riots are covered on all insurance (that is not always the case) and there is no reason to "kill" people over stuff.

Even if you have insurance, it does not and cannot cover everything. Especially with businesses, it is not possible.

I am 100% sure that if you turned around and asked that same person the question in reverse, you would get a firm negative answer. And if their home was broken into and someone tried to steal all their stuff and/or burn it down, they will try to protect themselves also.

"So you won't mind if I light your car and home on fire then....cause....you have insurance....right?"

I guess I need to stop being surprised by grossly obvious hypocrisy. I have recently come to believe that the anarchist and progressives now look at hypocrisy as a good thing. Being a hypocrite is a way to confirm their dedication to the cause / tribe.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Yep. Better known as Talcum X or Martin Luther Cream.

EgW0o5YX0AAS4Cv
    EgWVXlpWoAEKHph

carbine.shooters

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Guy with the long gun appears to have been chased and fell. He was then jumped by a number of assailants, at least one of which is alleged to have a handgun drawn. Individual with the long gun then engaged his attackers.
    https://twitter.com/Julio_Rosas11/status/1298484633143775234
    https://twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/1298522326611484673
    https://twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/1298530662237044736

The dude with missing bicap actually had a gun in his hand.

https://twitter.com/Kaitain_US/status/1298535629894979584/photo/1

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    You have to scroll down to find the video.

[FONT=&amp]Julio Rosas
    @Julio_Rosas11
    10h[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Here’s video of the man’s wounds, I recorded him being shot in Kenosha. His right arm is badly damaged. Credit: @ louriealex (instagram)
    [/FONT]
    Note that at :14 someone picks up the pistol and walks away with it.

[video]https://twitter.com/i/status/1298501886987898880[/video]

gopurdue02

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2011

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    The video really showed the wound much better than the still pic. That was brutal.

Hard to believe that he was still holding the pistol.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Video from the first shooting appears to show the first deceased person (super aggressive guy in red shirt) throwing a firebomb at him while charging with his shirt wrapped around his head.

https://twitter.com/ZekeCovidstein/status/1298595326811504640/photo/1

This all looks like self defense and really stupid attackers to me. I guess the guy pictured above will have to riot and threaten people with one arm for awhile. Those car dealerships aren't going to burn themselves you know.

gopurdue02

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2011
    This all looks like self defense and really stupid attackers to me. I guess the guy pictured above will have to riot and threaten people with one arm for awhile. Those car dealerships aren't going to burn themselves you know.

In both videos the guy is clearly trying to retreat and being chased by armed assailants. I hope he turns himself in as i think he has a reasonable case of exhortation on this. Lets see how the MSM reports this when the video evidences is pretty compelling.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    In both videos the guy is clearly trying to retreat and being chased by armed assailants. I hope he turns himself in as i think he has a reasonable case of exhortation on this. Lets see how the MSM reports this when the video evidences is pretty compelling.
    There is already an effort to dox him, and claim that he was a white supremacist and/or mass shooter.

Top Bottom