• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    It's the same silliness they pull downtown Indy. They don't do anything more than yell gibberish for about an hour or so and leave. We stay out of sight and they get bored, they are looking for a confrontation to video. You don't give them that, they lose their "power".
    Cool… He “Denny’s” both threads AND protest marches!

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    So, I guess much heartburn over the legality of parking at a school, armed, was moot. They may be a bit crazy, but they are not stupid. Looks like they parked, and walked, on public property. That is what they do in Indy as well.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So, I guess much heartburn over the legality of parking at a school, armed, was moot. They may be a bit crazy, but they are not stupid. Looks like they parked, and walked, on public property. That is what they do in Indy as well.
    Well it looked a bit confusing from the event poster depicting armed protestors in the OP that they were gonna stage a 2nd amendment assembly at the B'burg middle school and it was unclear if they would be armed hence the question over legalities.

Last edited:

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    I did get a chuckle from the video when the idiot with a blow horn stated he thinks it is illegal in Indiana to shoot somebody above the waste when they are attacking you without a gun.

View attachment 171999
    +10 for the Bugs reference (that guy's an "im-bessel", too)

Kind of a Freudian Slip about 'shooting somebody above the "waste" (i.e., junk?)'

If in doubt, "Center of Mass" is your friend.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    +10 for the Bugs reference (that guy's an "im-bessel", too)

Kind of a Freudian Slip about 'shooting somebody above the "waste" (i.e., junk?)'

If in doubt, "Center of Mass" is your friend.
    And I'm not gonna correct him. If I ever am against one of these clowns and and we are both trying to shoot the other, I WANT him to be picking a smaller, much more mobile target than I am.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    This is the, "New Black Panther Party" group. They have been disavowed by the Black Panthers and have had their differences with the original group. The Black Pathers sued this group during the late 90s from using their name but they still use part of it.
    The Anti-Defamation League, the SPLC, and the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights consider the New Black Panthers to be a hate group of black separatist.. This group is also know to be followers of the Nation of Islam. Plus they're the group who came to downtown Indy during July and marched around the circle chatting Black Power and how they hate whitey..
    Most of those you see come from out of state and their marches are pretty small in numbers like the video showed from today.. The number of memebers to this group Nation wide are also pretty small by a few thousand..
    Why did they pick Brownsburg? Probably because its to dangerous in Indy now and the group didn't want to get shot by the gangs killing each other thinking its a new rival gang so they picked the safest place to march lol .. Joking aside about why they did pick Brownsburg but is was probably a random place they pick or the person they are marching agasnt might of been from Brownsburg..
    I've done a lot of research on this group over the years and not to worried about them. For the last 30 years they been more about trying to shock and show some sort of power for their group..

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Nothin to see here.

There have never been riots in Indy, nor will there ever be... :n00b:

864f039d-2bce-4800-a032-a18e95eb2d72-BLM_guns.jpg

rwjohnson1965

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Lebanon
    If it would’ve been sunny and 80* , a Best Buy and a finishline super close by then the turnout would’ve been a bit more impressive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    She brought her family and it sounded like she said she came with her white privilege to show her support at the end of the video..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211218-211035_kindlephoto-764818265.png
      Screenshot_20211218-211035_kindlephoto-764818265.png
      1.3 MB · Views: 50
    Top Bottom