• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    JB is my actual favorite, but on some days CAF is the only thing that works. I buy whole bean and grind a cup/pot at a time depending on my mood or need.
    Belay that, just got back from FF, they haven’t restocked from Christmas yet. Only thing they have is K-cup samplers 3 K’s for $5 Ak47, SS, And JB.

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    Well, if you strike out locally CM, I'm sitting on 4 bags of Coffee or Die in my stockpile. I'd be willing to part with a couple of them at cost.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    2 bags of Murdered out and 2 bags of CAF show up on the front porch every month.
    They have for over a year now.
    I'm hooked
    I don't drink any other coffee:):

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    OK I have to ask.
    Is this coffee good enough to drink just black without adding all that sugary creamer crap?

I have just recently started drinking coffee again after not having any for over 10-15 years. I have only had great tasting coffee twice in my life that didn't need anything added. One was when my dad used to make some fancy coffee with a press at home and he got some "once in a lifetime" beans. (no idea where they came from) And once in Hawaii having Kona Coffee. The Kona Coffee I have tried here in the states is nowhere near as good as the stuff I had on the island. Even when they say it was shipped straight from Kona. I don't know what they did to it over there but it was fantastic. I just can't replicate it so I've given up.

So how good is this stuff? I hate paying a bunch just for coffee buy I thought I've give this stuff a try.

What say INGO? :dunno:

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    OK I have to ask.
    Is this coffee good enough to drink just black without adding all that sugary creamer crap?

I have just recently started drinking coffee again after not having any for over 10-15 years. I have only had great tasting coffee twice in my life that didn't need anything added. One was when my dad used to make some fancy coffee with a press at home and he got some "once in a lifetime" beans. (no idea where they came from) And once in Hawaii having Kona Coffee. The Kona Coffee I have tried here in the states is nowhere near as good as the stuff I had on the island. Even when they say it was shipped straight from Kona. I don't know what they did to it over there but it was fantastic. I just can't replicate it so I've given up.

So how good is this stuff? I hate paying a bunch just for coffee buy I thought I've give this stuff a try.

Never tried Black Rifle, but I know it's a little pricey.
    Used to grind beans some years back and had some good stuff that didn't need creamer.
    Been buying Seattle's Best already ground lately and you can drink that stuff black if you make it a little stought.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK I have to ask.

I do not add anything to my coffee. Yes this is some of the best "Right from the bean" I have had that I make here at the house.
    If I want something different I mix it half and half with Black rifle vanilla/coffee or die and it is really smooth.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    OK I have to ask.

Just Black will be your friend.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    OK I have to ask.

It is a little more expensive but it is a lot more gooder. You can quote me on that, but then you'll sound like an idiot also. :-)

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    ChurchMouse… its worth a look at their website just for the Mugs and T-shirts. BRCC is a great company with a really cool backstory. Great group of vets with a goal to employ vets. Win - Win. I sent quite a few surprise holiday gifts from them to out of state friends.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Hadn't ordered any in quite a while and then read this thread and well I have a bag of Silencer Smooth and a bag of Blackbeard's Delight that will be here tomorrow.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I drink a lot of it too, I do the coffee club.

But there is a coffee shop in South Whitley, and a gun shop just across the border in Antwerp that stock it for those in the NE

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    Looking forward to trying some BR coffee; it's been on my radar since reading the Mat Best book. I can say that the Covfefe coffee that I've been drinking lately has been fantastic - particularly the "Drain the Swamp" medium roast. Not exactly the most inspiring name for a consumable, but it's the tastiest coffee I've had in quite a while. Like most of these kind of startups, you can find discount codes on various podcasts. Last time I ordered, I used the code "GAVIN" for something or another.

I haven't heard any codes for the BR stuff though - any leads?

BowhuntnHoosier

Angry Old Conservative Fart
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Been buying for awhile now. And a few months ago decided to join the club. Good deal on great coffee. I really enjoy the Just Black and Freedom Fuel.

Top Bottom