• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    ok guys i see both sides to this "discussion" i am a gun owner AND a employee of a gunshop, can you trust most of the people who own gun ...yes you can.... are there some morons who own guns yes there are!

i will tell you of the story that almost got someone killed (and did cause me to change my underwear)

one saturday at work a man and his wife come in to buy a gun (phoenix 22 semi auto) i grab the paperwork for the wife to fill out....while she is filling out the yellow form i turn around to get a pen for her and i hear her redneck inbred moron of a husband say i bought this here yesterday...as i turn back around i see a .357 magnum loaded with 157 grain semi jacketed hollow points pointed right at me!(yes i could see the bullets) hes very lucky i froze or he would have seen 2 of my 115 grain hydra shock bullets going right for his center mass!

so is it right for a gun shop owner NOT to trust everyone how comes in his door? what happens when the inbred redneck moron accidentally pulls the trigger? and shoots someone? either a employee, a customer or a child in with their dad?

have you ever been a gunshop with a hole in the ceiling?
    does the owner of the shop get sued cause a ad hits a customer?
    how would you like to have a loaded gun pointed at you?

like i said i see both sides to this argument i want to be safe both on the street and at work? so do i avoid gunshops with the no loaded weapon sign? no! i go in its a free country i dont have to go in if i dont want to go in

that said we dont have a "no loaded gun" rule at the shop i work at. so step in with your loaded gun we dont care, JUST USE COMMON SENSE!

While I understand the point of your story, my point is still that a sign would not have prevented your situation either, if the "moron" in question had been CCing...
    Criminals (and morons) either don't obey, dont see, or maybe even can't read, a sign!

For those of you who own gunshops or work in shops that disallow carry for your customers... you seem to criticize the bubba who points a loaded gun at you but you have no qualms about selling it to him in the first place? Do you turn away his business for future purchases? Just curious.

Excellent question!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    For those of you who own gunshops or work in shops that disallow carry for your customers... you seem to criticize the bubba who points a loaded gun at you but you have no qualms about selling it to him in the first place? Do you turn away his business for future purchases? Just curious.

some morons dont display signs of stupidity when they buy the gun, does the liquor store employee know that the bottle of whiskey he sold will cause the drunk driver to hit and kill a innocent person?or will the car dealer know that the vehicle he sells that guy be used in a hit and run? no we dont have a crystal ball that sees the future!

will i turn away this moron again? i dont know but i remember his face and the next time he comes in i wont turn my back on him!

Top Bottom