• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ordered mine through Amazon. Took about a week. I'm all for supporting local businesses. But I about chewed my arm off waiting a week. It's a free market, get your poop in a group or fall behind the wayside.

Damned spoiled millennials. :):

I remember when you had to mail a check and wait! :fogey:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I am interested in this story if you care to share , though for my sake I hope they show up soon.

Boots showed “in stock” in my size. Placed order and then got an email saying they were out of stock but would be in in a week. Week and a half later, still no word. Was like pulling teeth to get a response every step. It was right at a month when I finally got them.

I try to support local businesses and especially INGO sponsors whenever possible, it in this case, once was enough. When it was time to replace the boots, I ordered the same ones on Amazon with free one-day shipping. Ended up still about $5 less than Nelson with the INGO discount, and they were on my porch next day.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Going on two years now with my Keen boots.
    They were more expensive, but they have been dry and comfortable.
    Wear them every day for work, except when the customer is in.
    I was so happy with them, I ended up getting a pair of their composite toe shoes for the customer visits.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    This has gotten me thinking about getting some pull up boots. Something I could wear to town under my blue jeans, but I don't want any of those narrow toed, slick bottomed boots.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This has gotten me thinking about getting some pull up boots. Something I could wear to town under my blue jeans, but I don't want any of those narrow toed, slick bottomed boots.

This made me think of Dingo boots. Which made me think of a story about a certain INGO member who showed up for the first day of PE class in junior high wearing the standard PE uniform . . . plus a leather jacket, aviator sunglasses, and a pair of Dingo boots.

If anyone can guess who it was, I'll buy 'em a tenderloin at Union Jack.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    This made me think of Dingo boots. Which made me think of a story about a certain INGO member who showed up for the first day of PE class in junior high wearing the standard PE uniform . . . plus a leather jacket and a pair of Dingo boots.

If anyone can guess who it was, I'll buy 'em a tenderloin at Union Jack.
    Sounds like a Bad Ass.... Freeman?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    No laces.

A Chelsea style boot might fit the bill.

_6456524.jpg

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Ordered on late wednesday night, shipped Friday afternoon, arrived and are currently on my feet now. Almost $50 cheaper than everyplace else and just as fast as Amazon would have been I have nothing but good things to say about Nelson Uniform!!!! Also the Danner Sierra's kick ass in case anyone is curious!

b1QOM4vh.jpg

Top Bottom