• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    After the OC comments by the old man and the bf the old man was clearly in the wrong. If you want thru an aisle you say "excuse me", everyone knows that. We all face situations like this almost everyday either in stores or even while driving. If someone takes it upon themself to be an ass and put themself first then the receiving party has every right to be an ass right back. Some people don't deserve respect.

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    "neg rep" - you gotta love it. It's like the high tech internet equivelant of giving someone a dirty look. Why waste your time?

This all happened in Walmart....Need I say more?

This thread was better yesterday but the "assembly" comment really brought it back to a fun level!:yesway:

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    .. receiving party has every right to be an ass right back. Some people don't deserve respect.

If two wrongs don't make a right, then what does two asses make?

Wow.. neg rep from my hero complete with cussing and IN ALL CAPS :laugh:

I must be doing something right.

The curse I used was "ASS". Funny, two other people used that curse in the body of the thread at the same moment I did.

Proud to be your hero, Joe.
    Best wishes and Happy Thanksgiving!

EDIT: "an assembly"... awesome!

kimmi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Neg rep from joe williams!!! I must be doing something right. Thank goodness

Wow.. neg rep from my hero complete with cussing and IN ALL CAPS :laugh:

I must be doing something right.

All right you two... if you don't knock it off I'm gonna make you go bake a cake together. And when it's done you can't eat it, you have to serve it to me! (unless you do something gross to it, in which case you must let me shoot it instead)

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    All right you two... if you don't knock it off I'm gonna make you go bake a cake together. And when it's done you can't eat it, you have to serve it to me! (unless you do something gross to it, in which case you must let me shoot it instead)

It's more fun to hand each of them a couple of paper towels and some windex and send them to clean opposite sides of the same window.

For those who have kids and don't know.... try it sometime.

You should understand within 60 seconds, two minutes at most.

Edit: To the not-so-gentlemanly gentleman in Wal Mart, I think I might have said, "Did you need through? All you had to do was ask." or maybe "We'll be happy to move as soon as we've chosen the item we want. Please don't be rude. Thanks."

I do think the "Well, close your eyes then!" could probably have been stated more politely. Perhaps, "That's OK. You don't have to like it. It's still legal. Have a nice day now, hear?" would have worked. Still and all, though, I wasn't there and my choice of words isn't always right either. It might even be wrong here. :dunno:
    (end edit)

Blessings,
    Bill

Last edited:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008

You want me to serve it to you? Is this some sort of kinky come on? I'm a married man, you know...

Top Bottom