• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Its really madness, How can law enforcement deal with these surprise attack?

Pre-attack:
    Improved intel gathering.

Upon attack:

Counter ambush tactics taken from the military. Realistic scenario based training to make those tactics the ingrained response. Rifle rated armor and swift access to long guns for all patrol officers.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Pre-attack:
    Improved intel gathering.

Upon attack:

Counter ambush tactics taken from the military. Realistic scenario based training to make those tactics the ingrained response. Rifle rated armor and swift access to long guns for all patrol officers.

I've been told that's too militaristic and that would be bad. We are supposed to wear the taxi driver hats and help old ladies across the street.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

speedracer302

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Hamilton County
    The Latest: Obama Briefed on Baton Rouge Officer Shooting - ABC News

F*** off. You've done quite enough already.

Brings to mind the old saw, "With friends like that, who needs enemies."

These attacks on police are terrible and unacceptable. No matter what rationale they may have for killing police, we must unite behind our law enforcement personnel.

At a time where the police are under attack, it seems critical that law enforcement personnel receive clear support from all levels of the government as well. They can light the Whitehouse in rainbow colors for gay rights and pink for cancer, but can they light it blue for fallen officers????

Obama to Police: No Blue Lights at the White House For You - Breitbart

What does this say about the governments support for police?

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    It is kinda tough to combat a ambush being a public servant I think. I tend to think that if LE started using better counter ambush tactics the public would be howling. Kinda like they did and still do over the surplus MRATS. Dang I can't wait until I can walk away from this job!! I am burnt on all this radical crap that is going down in this country. Am I the only one that feels like this?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It is kinda tough to combat a ambush being a public servant I think. I tend to think that if LE started using better counter ambush tactics the public would be howling. Kinda like they did and still do over the surplus MRATS. Dang I can't wait until I can walk away from this job!! I am burnt on all this radical crap that is going down in this country. Am I the only one that feels like this?

Nope and I'm not even a cop.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Given all that has been going on recently I wonder if the complainers about "militarization" of the police are still sticking by their opinion. Doesn't seem like such a bad idea now. I'm not saying they should become a standing army, but having the equipment when you need it just makes sense to me.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Makes one wonder where the "police are too militaristic" people are? Prayers to families of the officers.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Given all that has been going on recently I wonder if the complainers about "militarization" of the police are still sticking by their opinion. Doesn't seem like such a bad idea now. I'm not saying they should become a standing army, but having the equipment when you need it just makes sense to me.

Geez, beat me by a minute.

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    15th Street, Bedford
    Edit:. Now they're talking about an open carry ban on the county where Cleveland is located. And just like that, Liberty suffers another cut and the acts of the lawless serve to curtail the God-given rights of the law-abiding.
    Ohio has a preemption law on the books. They can't do this.

I'm sure there will be some sort of increased security around the RNC but disarming citizens and suspending rights is illegal.

What does this say about the governments support for police?
    It's hard to drum up a race war when you pick sides.

'bama and 'nem can toe the line on both sides while ramping up the sentiment.

Top Bottom