Buck Naked Underwear from Duluth Trading Co.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    This may or may not be me....

images

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    I bought my first couple of pairs about six months ago. I was immediately a convert. Since that time I have completely refitted my underwear selection with their Buck Naked line. I watch for sales, and request them as gifts.

I have been impressed with their performance to the point that when I need any other clothing item, I see what Duluth has to offer first. I have decided to make my next pair of work boots one of their offerings because Chippewa has discontinued my current favorite pair of boots.

Chris

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Ive been slowly adding one piece at a time from Duluth and now probably have more than 10 pieces. I am a cheap bastard by nature but their quality and features justify the price. I have been hesitant to buy their underwear but with that sale price I will give them a shot. One note of caution is their sweatshirts and sweaters tend to run a fair bit larger than what I am used to and i buy L in them instead of XL

455 Beretta

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 20, 2013
    WLaf
    Armachillos or nothing
    I've thrown everything else away
    I bought my first pair about 3 years ago I shrunk out of them a couple of months ago but they look new
    Worth every penny of the 14 dollar on sale price

How much for the pair you’ve outgrown? I’m glad I have 50 posts...

(Just a joke, for the 2% who’ll think I’m serious).

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I wear their long tail t-shirts all the time. They're the best quality t-shirts I've ever had but I don't pay $19.50 for them at the store. I buy them online when they're $10 with free shipping for purchases over $50. I get Duluth Trading sale email almost every day. Also have a Shoreman's fleece jacket but it hasn't been cold enough to wear it yet this season.

Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Best underwear made. Have many pair and all bought on sale for around $15/pair. Also have their long tail T’s and recently bought a Shirt Jack that is amazing. Stuff is a bit expensive but made extremely well. Better than most crap you find in stores now a days.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Lol, if that's the Deluth's then it's the first actual picture of the product I've seen instead of a cartoon or drawing.

Their default thumbnail pic is always the illustration... it’s in the “style” of their old catalogs. There are actual pictures of all their products though.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Their default thumbnail pic is always the illustration... it’s in the “style” of their old catalogs. There are actual pictures of all their products though.

:yesway:
    (Never thought I'd give a thumbs up for a picture of men in their underwear...:):)

It'd been a couple years since I actually looked at their website. IIRC most of the men's stuff didn't have many pictures, the women's did. I know my wife would never even consider buying something online from only a drawing. It's good to see they have better pictures now.

We placed our first order tonight. I grabbed a pair of the firehose pants that was on sale, the wife wanted to try out a long tail shirt. We'll see how they do. We'll probably order more this spring, she has an eye on lots of stuff but only if it's on sale. She loved the sock boot slippers, until she saw they were $65.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I received a few pair of these for Christmas. I've been a boxer guy for a few decades, so I was a bit hesitant on how I'd like them. They are snug it the right places and loose in the other places.

I'm sold.

That's all.

Pics available on request.

I have replaced all my underwear with these and like them quite a bit.

Most of my clothing is from Duluth anymore.

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    If anyone can benefit from it, I was sent a promo code today. T18PC8 gets you 20% off and free shipping on orders of $75 or more.

Top Bottom