Buck Naked Underwear from Duluth Trading Co.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    I have been wearing the Buck Naked underwear since they opened the store. If you sign up for their emails they often have sales on them for $14 to $16. They are well worth it, exceedingly comfortable and high quality. I have 10 pairs of them and one pair had a seam that started to fray, I took it into the store and they replaced it with no problem.
    Good stuff is not cheap!!:twocents:

Blissm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2012
    The Bull Pen version is exactly the support I needed. I was always a tighty whitey brief's guy, but these have been life changing. They offer sale prices very frequently to those that sign up for their emails. That's the only time I'll buy them, but I've bought several since the first pair. Plenty of laundry rotation now....and multiple colors.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Duluth Trading company make some comfortable undies. They make a few different styles. There's a Duluth Trading Co. store only about 10 miles from the house I'm renting in Minnesota. I stopped in one day and bought three different kinds just to try them out. A little pricey, but very nice. I didn't mind spending a little extra for them. Not disappointed.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    No. Flannel is (or at least once was) a material, not a pattern. Cotton isn't flannel. Cotton "flannel" is garbage. When it comes to flannel, it's wool or nothing.

I realize this isn't as big of an issue for most people as it is for me, but cotton clothing in the backcountry will get you killed. And now that legitimate gear companies like Patagonia are selling cotton "flannel" shirts, someone is going to end up dead. I've already had one trip out so far this winter where switching out my wool clothes for cotton would have taken my adventure from "cold, wet, lots of fun, but less than perfectly comfortable" to dangerous or life-threatening, and winter still hasn't really arrived.
    Go into a mens store and ask for a pair of grey flannels (used to be a standard dress item). They have no idea what you are talking about now.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2017
    NA
    The short boxer briefs are excellent and I’ve gotten rid of everything else. You can easily find a sale on them (I seem to get an email promo almost every day with sale stuff). Highly recommend trying a pair out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    I have an entire drawer full of the normal Walmart/Kmart/ Sears/ Kohl's t-shirts and underwear. Plus I've acquired a 1/2 dozen Duluth t-shirts + 1/2 dozen Duluth underwear or so over the years. I might as well get rid of all the non-Duluth wear. I simply don't wear any of it anymore. Unless the maid doesn't keep up on the laundry. (Sorry Honey)

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Buck Naked Underwear is currently on sale and Duluth is doing 30% off plus free shipping for orders over $75. In addition to frequent sales they often have clearances prices on the patterned ones. As much as I like the Buck Naked boxers, the Armachillos are even better.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Buck Naked Underwear is currently on sale and Duluth is doing 30% off plus free shipping for orders over $75. In addition to frequent sales they often have clearances prices on the patterned ones. As much as I like the Buck Naked boxers, the Armachillos are even better.

Yep. Just ordered 3 pair.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    You should have put them on cold.

Oh no, they sat in the mailbox until a couple minutes before I posted. I waited a few hours first. They're not bad, kind of stiff. It's like wearing a new Carhart. Things stick to them pretty bad though. Put them on, went to get kerosene, stopped by the store, walked the dog, a few other things around the farm. I've had them on for about 4 hours and they look like I rolled in the gravel driveway. I'll have to check out some of the others later on this spring.

Hillbilly

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Anderson
    Oh no, they sat in the mailbox until a couple minutes before I posted. I waited a few hours first. They're not bad, kind of stiff. It's like wearing a new Carhart. Things stick to them pretty bad though. Put them on, went to get kerosene, stopped by the store, walked the dog, a few other things around the farm. I've had them on for about 4 hours and they look like I rolled in the gravel driveway. I'll have to check out some of the others later on this spring.

Mine did that when they were brand new too. Wash them a few times and that goes away. Or at least it did for couple of pairs that I have.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well, I did it. I ordered a pair of Ballroom Jeans and 3 pairs of Buck Naked performance briefs... $81.27 after the 30% off and free shipping. :faint:

DoggyMama actually talked me into it. She made the point that I do a load of laundry every other day, if not every day, so she said to order 3 pairs and if they last as long as they say, then you're set, and you can always get more if you like them. I'm still in sticker shock. :):

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Well, I did it. I ordered a pair of Ballroom Jeans and 3 pairs of Buck Naked performance briefs... $81.27 after the 30% off and free shipping. :faint:

DoggyMama actually talked me into it. She made the point that I do a load of laundry every other day, if not every day, so she said to order 3 pairs and if they last as long as they say, then you're set, and you can always get more if you like them. I'm still in sticker shock. :):

Your balls will thank you.

Top Bottom