Tagged as this is gonna be good.

tumblr_ln5uruE17q1qhnszv.gif

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I can think of LOTS of reasons to carry a long gun openly.

I carried a rifle over to show my neighbor a while back. Just put it up on my shoulder, and took a walk. I COULD have dug out a case, emptied it, cased up the rifle, and lugged it over. I figured a chamber flag would be sufficient, though.

YukYuPhat

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    Greencastle, IN
    I can think of LOTS of reasons to carry a long gun openly.

I carried a rifle over to show my neighbor a while back. Just put it up on my shoulder, and took a walk. I COULD have dug out a case, emptied it, cased up the rifle, and lugged it over. I figured a chamber flag would be more than sufficient, though.

Fixed that for you!

1nthechmber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    Im in bad neighborhoods often,and if my car broke down,and my rifle is in it then I would have to start walking with the rifle,as not to leave it where someone could break in and steal it.

But I figured a crack head would not mess with some serious fire power,or something that looked as intimidating as an AK with a 40 round mag.in it.

Thanks for all the comments though...

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Good point. My question is "why the H... would you want to?", unless you're playing "macho man" or just going out of your way to cause trouble. Not everything which we have the freedom to do is a good idea.

Don't go there. It's not your place to decide whether what motivates a man is good enough or not.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Im in bad neighborhoods often,and if my car broke down,and my rifle is in it then I would have to start walking with the rifle,as not to leave it where someone could break in and steal it.

But I figured a crack head would not mess with some serious fire power,or something that looked as intimidating as an AK with a 40 round mag.in it.

I think you seriously underestimate the selfishness of criminals.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere

But I figured a common criminal would not mess with some serious fire power,or something that looked as intimidating as an AK with a 40 round mag.in it.

Fixed!

I wouldn't consider a "crack head" a common criminal because the drugs make their thought processes more irrational than a typical opportunistic criminal.

1nthechmber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    I would like to have a second amendment solidari ty march with as many people as I could get together and walk down the street w ith assault rifles wearing church clothes.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I was curious if I have my ltch permit,and my rifle is slung behind my back
    With magazine in,but not chambered am I legal?

Wear a balaclava and a black trench coat to make a real fashion statement.

*** HEADLINE NEWS***

Man armed with an AK-47 brought down by 3 armed citizens. It turns out they were all, including the victim, participants in an online forum known as :ingo:. The shooters say they felt threatened by the aggressive appearance of the victim. Of the 37 hits on the victim, 25 were from Glocks, 5 from Rugers, Sigs, and Walthers, 6 from S&W's and one from a Cz 75 (pre)B. Most were 9mm, but the one stopping shot was from a .45. Though the victim got off no shots, all in all, 700 rnds were fired. All were reloads. The shooters, remarkably, cleaned up after themselves (shell casings). 27 bystanders were wounded and taken to Wishard hospital where 3 are expected to live. All weapons were confiscated when the Metropolitan police arrived on the scene. One shooter locked himself in his car and kept shouting "am I being detained officer?"Overheard were the terms 'second amendment rights' and 'zombie apocalypse.' Possible arrests are pending. :D

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso

I would avoid said "bad neighborhoods" often and if I did, I would ensure my car is is good running condition...the looks of it doesn't matter but the mechanicals should be in good working order. And if it was a bad neighborhood, I wouldn't be out walking in it, but would call for some backup and for someone to come get me...QUICKLY. I myself would not run around with an AK in my car but a pump 12 GA? That would be my choice...no need to be shooting buildings or cars or innocents if I had to shoot the darn thing. I would stay put and rather have a couple pistols with some extra mag capacity if it was a "bad neighborhood". But having a car in good running order is just as important and might be more so.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I would like to have a second amendment solidari ty march with as many people as I could get together and walk down the street w ith assault rifles wearing church clothes.
    Good luck getting a LOT of support. Too many "2nd amendment supporters" are too afraid to come out of "cyber annonymity" and be put into possible media spotlight. Some people simply like to complain about their rights being taken away and not willing to do anything about it in a legitimate sense.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Wear a balaclava and a black trench coat to make a real fashion statement.

*** HEADLINE NEWS***

Man armed with an AK-47 brought down by 3 armed citizens. It turns out they were all, including the victim, participants in an online forum known as :ingo:. The shooters say they felt threatened by the aggressive appearance of the victim. Of the 37 hits on the victim, 25 were from Glocks, 5 from Rugers, Sigs, and Walthers, 6 from S&W's and one from a Cz 75 (pre)B. Most were 9mm, but the one stopping shot was from a .45. Though the victim got off no shots, all in all, 700 rnds were fired. All were reloads. The shooters, remarkably, cleaned up after themselves (shell casings). 27 bystanders were wounded and taken to Wishard hospital where 3 are expected to live. All weapons were confiscated when the Metropolitan police arrived on the scene. One shooter locked himself in his car and kept shouting "am I being detained officer?"Overheard were the terms and 'second amendment rights and 'zombie apocalypse.' Possible arrests are pending. :D

:lmfao:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Heck, around here the headline might just read:

Man with AK-47 walked into a convenience store for a smoothie. Soccer moms stood agape, and 3 individuals sporting hats and t-shirts emblazoned with an INGO logo stopped and gave the man a "high five". By the time law enforcement responded, the smoothie had been consumed and everyone had gone about their business.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere

Man with AK-47 walked into a convenience store for a smoothie. Soccer moms stood agape, and 3 individuals sporting hats and t-shirts emblazoned with an INGO logo stopped and gave the man a "high five". By the time law enforcement responded, the smoothie had been consumed and everyone had gone about their business.
    Not enough drama to get good ratings for news-worthiness :D

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy

True, true.

1nthechmber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    ok

Good luck getting a LOT of support. Too many "2nd amendment supporters" are too afraid to come out of "cyber annonymity" and be put into possible media spotlight. Some people simply like to complain about their rights being taken away and not willing to do anything about it in a legitimate sense.

So your up for it?

Top Bottom