• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chayne02

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    Bottom line here is that I no longer think carrying at home is crazy - and neither does my wife. From now on, I'll have something strapped on or within reach, and I don't care WHAT anyone else thinks.

Odd how quickly we are able to change our minds when given a new perspective. While I live in a suburb and not out in the country, a few weeks ago, only a couple of miles away, there was a domestic shooting that took place out in the middle of the streets in a "quite" neighborhood. So yeah, I also thought who would need to carry at home, but now I know there are always things outside of our control. It just matters how prepared do you want to be.

Zachoff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2009
    N.W. Indiana
    Carry everywhere! Always carry especially at home!! Belly Band works great and wear it lower down like a belt, front appendix position. Keeps everything where it should be. Good for G23, G27 and mid size frame guns.

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    Inside the house, no I don't carry one around. There is a weapon within two steps almost everywhere in the house.

Outside, yup, carry a Glock 26 in a holster. If I'm wearing sweats they have a pocket and the Glock is in the pocket.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I dont carry my gun with me all the time when im at home, just sometimes.
    When I dont carry it its in the safe and when I carry it its in a IWB holster.
    It's a good thing to carry to get used to OC/CC.
    And yes my girlfriend thinks im crazy when I do it.
    One time we were gardening in the patio she noticed my gun and asked me "why do you need a gun, what could happen here?".I told her that I didnt know what could happen and thats why I had the gun with me.She still thinks im crazy.
    At least when its on me I know its not in wrong hands.
    Even if you leave your gun in a safe you never know who can get to it or if you really closed the door and stuff like that.

Top Bottom