• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    He's got two step kids and a wife with one of his own on the way. He has quite a few reasons not to do anything stupid right now.

So you already know what you want to do and you are just here because you want to argue over it?

Truth is you KNOW what you are going to do and YOU KNOW it's not the smart thing to do but you are going to do it any way. You are just looking for some one to tell you to do what you already want to do.

That's not going to be me. Yer on your own from here buddy. Good luck.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    So you already know what you want to do and you are just here because you want to argue over it?

Truth is you KNOW what you are going to do and YOU KNOW it's not the smart thing to do but you are going to do it any way. You are just looking for some one to tell you to do what you already want to do.

That's not going to be me. Yer on your own from here buddy. Good luck.

Actually Jack, he was here to find out the legality of it. Not whether it was a good idea or not. Other people brought that up and he is stating that side of it.

Vasili

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indiana
    Bull****.

I don't believe anyone is just like anyone else, but I do believe that everyone ought to be treated with decency and respect, and given the opportunity to reform and reinvent themselves.

Some people never learn from their mistakes, some people do. It's a hard and messy process, figuring out who belongs in which group, but it is a process that's worthwhile, and not just for their benefit.

the more of this bs you post, the more i'm convinced of you not being quite on the level despite your sound reasoning and good ideas.

when dumb laws are made, even the best of people can be caught in the net of the overzealous, but the way you KEEP harping on rehabilitation makes me wonder.

IS IT ANY WONDER YOU'RE NOT IN JAIL? - STYX, misquoted intentionally

Mrkeller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Greensburg
    There is NO FELONY CRIME that gets you sent to PRISON for 2-5 years that is a PETTY crime caused by making a "mistake".

My answer to your question is yes, even it was my brother. Because I HAVE a brother who committed many felony crimes before he was finally caught, served his time and was released back into the community. He has stayed sober for many years, but he could resume his drinking and drug use again at the drop of a hat. He knows it, our mother knows it. We love him, but we watch him like hawks.....BTW, his final crime killed someone while he was "loaded".
    Actually I use to work with a few pedo's that got out in 5 years.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    the more of this bs you post, the more i'm convinced of you not being quite on the level despite your sound reasoning and good ideas.

when dumb laws are made, even the best of people can be caught in the net of the overzealous, but the way you KEEP harping on rehabilitation makes me wonder.

The fundamental problem I have with folks who deny the possibility of rehabilitation is that they are in effect stating human beings cannot learn from their mistakes. If that were true, we'd all still be living in caves.

My reasons for pursuing this line of argument have been stated on this board, but cannot be repeated due to new rules. If you know what they are from previous threads and they're offensive to you somehow, I humbly apologize for having offended you, but my reasons will not change. I harp on rehabilitation because I must. It's as simple as that.

IS IT ANY WONDER YOU'RE NOT IN JAIL? - STYX, misquoted intentionally

Not sure what this is intended to convey.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    I believe HE could get in trouble for being around a firearm, which might mean you get in trouble; Not sure, but I've heard problems surrounding issues like this, so be careful and I'd advise you to be safe, and simply deny him the ride.

Secondly, Prision gangs are almost required... The rules inside are considerably different than inside. And dont expect to join 'da bloodz' lol

Top Bottom