• ...and so much more!
  • nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Here is my story, take it or leave it. IDFC
    For the past 4 years i have been having death on my door step, knocking away like a mad man.
    There are alot of supplements that have helped me push deaths **** in, but CBD oil isn't one of them. Ive tried all diffrent types pills, oil and vape . All diffrent dose levels. I can get other stuff cheaper and better then CBD for my moneys worth.
    Yes it has alot good stuff it that will help yourbody, but i can get it else where cheaper in a less known supplements. CBD oil in my cass did not do enough for the price that other stuff would and could do. But that dosn't mean it willn't be the same with you.

What supplements? Help us out.

I didn't know CBD was a cure for hair loss. Better get some while I can.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    To be honest, I'd love to hear some actual stories from people who have benefitted from it. I never know if something is just snake oil that has been hyped up due to the controversy or if it's actually a miracle drug.

[video=youtube;17NMICsl5OY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17NMICsl5OY[/video]

Much better video here:

[video=youtube;seJVDDRNpuA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seJVDDRNpuA[/video]

Last edited:

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    To be honest, I'd love to hear some actual stories from people who have benefitted from it. I never know if something is just snake oil that has been hyped up due to the controversy or if it's actually a miracle drug.
    I’ve read about blind studies (is that what their called?) where some are give the rea thing and some the placebo. They’ve shown good results.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    IMO, anything that is touted as a cure for a wide variety of unrelated illnesses is suspect. Cures foot fungus, asthma, hair loss, and constipation!
    Have you read about the products? I have, and I think it’s ridiculous that our government has stifled the use and research of cannabis for so long. Even recreational use should never have been illegal considering almost 0% of users ever have negative side effects. The only negatives I see is effects from smoking. Now that there are so many other ways of using the products, users can easily avoid the dangers of smoking.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Here is my story, take it or leave it. IDFC
    For the past 4 years i have been having death on my door step, knocking away like a mad man.
    There are alot of supplements that have helped me push deaths **** in, but CBD oil isn't one of them. Ive tried all diffrent types pills, oil and vape . All diffrent dose levels. I can get other stuff cheaper and better then CBD for my moneys worth.
    Yes it has alot good stuff it that will help yourbody, but i can get it else where cheaper in a less known supplements. CBD oil in my cass did not do enough for the price that other stuff would and could do. But that dosn't mean it willn't be the same with you.
    Thanks, what products are you referring to, if you don’t mind answering?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    There is only one reason this is (allegedly) illegal in Indiana... Eli Lilly. The AG, in his "opinion" mentioned the opioid epidemic as one of the reasons he feels it should be illegal. Um, the whole point is, this product has NO psychoactive ingredient, and is actually getting some people off of opioids. How is that contributing to the problem and not helping to solve it? Oh no, instead of that, lets give addicts free needles and make it easier for them to use the truly illegal drugs. :rolleyes:

As one of our wiser INGO members is fond of saying, "Always follow the money."

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    We had some, non-THC, and it helped with chronic pain. We've been using Copaiba essential oil since September, and it's fantastic!

When products claim to "do all that, and more!", sometimes the issues are inter-related--fix one problem, and a whole host of things change. Fix your gut, you get better nutrients into your cells, which helps them function better. Reduce inflammation, get out of fight-or-flight, and you body will function like it should, not like it has been.

Modern medicine knows a smidge of how all our body systems inter-relate, and chronic issues are complex. I'd also offer that it is common for medications to have originated from plants--aspirin comes from willows, cancer drugs from the Yew, heart medications from the plants in your garden--there is science to this, but people have to be willing to be informed customers, not sheep.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    They need to change the law to make THC regulated. Not the whole plant species. I do not want to get high. I would appreciate a medication that just gets rid of pain without a side effect.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    This is something I've been very interested in. I really am fascinated by marijuana. I've never tried it though. I fully believe that the CBD oils do work with kids and seizures and things though. I however don't know much about it's uses other than that and not getting into something that's very potent depending on what you would be taking it for. I could see people popping it like fish oil if it truly does some of the things people claim though.

My grandma I know had used some she'd drop under her tongue with a dropper from a bottle from who knows where. I always teased her that she was turning into a pot head and that it was really just syrup in a bottle and stuff and to be honest I can't even remember why she'd take it. I've heard it can help with anxiety and things though, and by that I really mean the CBDs oils not the THC stuff but I can tell you if I was truly sick I'd try about anything.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    IMO, anything that is touted as a cure for a wide variety of unrelated illnesses is suspect. Cures foot fungus, asthma, hair loss, and constipation!

Except one thing, and that is that cannabis contains somewhere around 80 or so different chemical compounds that are unique to the cannabis plant and 350-400 or so that aren't. It's possible that the different compounds or combinations of them can effect different conditions.

Look at salicyilate acid, one compound from the bark of the willow tree can treat pain, inflammation, and treat or prevent heart attacks, strokes, and other blood flow related problems.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Thanks for the info and the private messages .
    anyone with info you don’t want to share publicly, feel free to send a pm.

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I'm a skeptic of all of these type videos. Remember Michael J fox stopping meds before making commercials and testifying before congress?

[video=youtube;17NMICsl5OY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17NMICsl5OY[/video]

Much better video here:

[video=youtube;seJVDDRNpuA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seJVDDRNpuA[/video]

fordmanchris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Westfield
    Bluebird botanicals and lazurus naturals are some of the best in my opinion. They also sell much higher CBD amount for the money and they have discount programs for disabled, low income an me veterans I believe. If you get CBD isolate then it won't have the other beneficial stuff like terpenes, but with full spectrum you CAN still test positive for cbd. Don't believe the ones that say you won't.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Well, it's officially legal now and I'm considering giving it a shot for pain. Also interested in hearing about other's experiences.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Smoke 'em, if you got 'em... ;)

-----------------------------------------

I'm a skeptic of all of these type videos. Remember Michael J fox stopping meds before making commercials and testifying before congress?
    What's your professional opinion of CDB oil Doc?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom