• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    They feel much better in the hand with a 12 round magazine.

I don't even have a 10 round P365. I swapped the grip modules out on both of my standard ones, so they are all XL frames. The original 10 round grip modules are in a drawer somewhere.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    They feel much better in the hand with a 12 round magazine.

I don't even have a 10 round P365. I swapped the grip modules out on both of my standard ones, so they are all XL frames. The original 10 round grip modules are in a drawer somewhere.

First time I ever shot a friend's 365 was with a 12 round mag: there's no going back to a 10 round magazine.

Jozenbau

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 29, 2020
    Wabash
    It doesn’t have a 12 round mag, which I will be purchasing maybe today if I get out, one of the ten rounds has a pinky extension on it.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I bought a 365 from a member recently (w/safety) that included:
    - (2) 10 round mag
    - (2) 12 round mags
    - NDZ Performance extensions (one short, one regular) are currently on 10-round mags; a Pearce grip extension also is included. Original mag floor plates included.

I was glad I didn't have to bother buying the 12 rounders.

qna9SPZ.jpg

puqgf33.jpg

bwDuygQ.jpg

Mark106

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 15, 2020
    Terre Haute
    If two guns fill the same niche in my "collection" and I find nothing particularly great about the first one, I might unload it ... especially if I can put the money toward something else I want to shoot, be that something else defensive/carry or pure rec (such as another good plinker or target gun.)
    Most important point re any quality carry gun of choice is that I'm thoroughly familiar with its manual of arms and use (sighting, trigger manipulation, etc). So if that takes say 4 range trips before I actually make it my carry gun, that's fine.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    - (2) 10 round mag
    - (2) 12 round mags
    - NDZ Performance extensions (one short, one regular) are currently on 10-round mags; a Pearce grip extension also is included. Original mag floor plates included.

puqgf33.jpg

Pic is blurry but does that have a stipple job done to it?

Mark106

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 15, 2020
    Terre Haute
    - (2) 10 round mag
    - (2) 12 round mags

qna9SPZ.jpg

puqgf33.jpg

bwDuygQ.jpg

Nice results. Glad that gun's working out for you. It's a lovely piece of work by the folk at Sig, IMO.
    Gregkl ... not a stipple job, Talon grips in the rubber texture.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Pic is blurry but does that have a stipple job done to it?

Previous owner put rubber-textured Talon grip on it.
    vTiljRa.jpg
    6gyA9Zc.jpg

Nice results. Glad that gun's working out for you. It's a lovely piece of work by the folk at Sig, IMO.

Hey Mark!
    Always glad when I hear back from a seller after I've bought & they know I am really happy with the deal. :thumbsup:
    I'm glad for everyone to know where in the INGO family items are transpiring.

Yes, I was pleased with the range results as well, given my eyes.
    I don't think as good as with my first 365 (w/o safety), but I had put hundreds of rounds through that one: I'll catch up. Someday, whenever all this ends. :dunno:

I've ordered a small sticky holster for it & also intend to order what is listed below.
    My best friend uses them for multiple guns b/c a Rangemaster in Nevada recommended them.

The holster that came with it digs into my side, like all other IWB holsters, but a member gave me a lead on one that is supposed to end all that.
    $89.95 DUAL CLIP IWB PROTOS-M® WITH DRI-MATRIX™ BREATHABLE BACKER
    H50m3jG.jpg

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington

Thanks. I thought maybe they were Talon's but couldn't tell. I now breathe easier knowing;
    A. Doddg did not buy a gun with a stipple job:)
    B. Someone( in this case you) didn't do a stipple job that looked like that.:)

:)

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Thanks. I thought maybe they were Talon's but couldn't tell. I now breathe easier knowing;

Clearer pics:
    6gyA9Zc.jpg
    vTiljRa.jpg

I would never do a stipple job, I have those grip "sleeves" I use if I need them, as God intended. :laugh:
    iiFsHlI.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Sig 365 grip modules are super cheap to replace anyway, since they are not the serial numbered part.

I’m on the fence about what holster to get. Also twelve round mags are 35-40 bucks :wow:

Sig mags aren't cheap, but Osage County guns has about the best prices on them.

dekindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2020
    Noblesville
    Shoot fire, I thought everyone had a carry rotation! Have I been working under a wrong assumption? Don't you have a backup gun? That requires 2 minimum!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Jozenbau

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 29, 2020
    Wabash
    I'm guessing you have spent that much at a restaurant in one sitting, and that all just gets turned into poop.

lol that’s a fair point! I’m still gonna pay it, just not what I was expecting I guess. I was thinkin prolly 30 or less. It will be otay.

Top Bottom